Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
21 - 40 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I'm pregnant right now and my son is due to be born at the end of February. Long story short I find that marijuana helps with som...
3 answers | 1 comment |
AM only 35 weeks nd 4 days and i lost my mucus plug on the 8th of january and am not due tell feb8th but my water didn't​ brake how long ...
4 answers |
I dont want my mother in law in the delivery room this time, she was there to see my firsy son, which was awkward for me because she watc...
6 answers |
Hey all, pleased so announce that I gave birth to my twins on the 17th of January. I went into the hospital on the 16th for a scheduled i...
4 answers |
What helped you to go into labor faster
1 answer |
I'm due 14th Feb but it's looking like I'm going to be induced either 37-38weeks as baby is tiny but I'd rather have a natural birth as b...
2 answers |
I'm 37 weeks and he ready to come out...and I'm so excited to have my 1st kids it's going to be scared but I'm going to get used to it
3 answers |
Hey All Fellow February expectant mummies, hope everything is going well with everyone. I bet like me you all feel like you've been pregn...
5 answers |
February is almost here! I'm do in 46 days on Feb 11. For First Time Moms and not First Time Moms I'm wondering what are you most excited...
5 answers | 3 comments |
How would you spell the name zane??
Hi mummies, Feb is approaching us nd I'm very scared as I'm gonna deliver my first baby, so wot abt u ppl? Who is going for epidural?
3 answers |
hey guys, I'm just now seeing it has a February group so I joined! out of curiosity, I would like to know what you guys are having, and t...
34 answers | 6 comments |
Hi Ladies, I am 32 weeks.. Getting really close to delivery time. I look so pale and am always sleepy especially after eating and talking...
Hello, mamas)) We are almost there! I'm due in 50 day, on Feb 6. So far everything has been going fine thank God, even though I have a...
6 answers |
At my first ultrasound they said I was two weeks behind what I thought I was. At my last ob appointment , she measured my belly and said ...
2 answers |
My OB told me yesterday that the pain in my side is my gallbladder and not to eat certain foods, but even the foods she told me was okay ...
Thoughts on the name Liam AlecZander My first born is Levi Christopher
This is for all the experienced moms out there. I'm a first time mother, expecting on February 16.. or somewhere in there! I am very nerv...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone. I'm due on 20th Feb. I found out last week I'm having a little boy. This is my first and I had hoped for a girl but am getti...
17 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community Resources