Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
41 - 60 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies so I don't know if I should be concerned it's my first baby and I'm currently going on 32 weeks. I got this shaking feeling ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. I have been taking pain medication for migraine from 13 weeks. And think my baby must be dependent on them by now. I am now 35 wee...
What's everyone craving?? My crave is beans and tomatoes. This is my 4th pregnancy With my first and 2nd it was sweets and they ar...
6 answers |
So my girl is laying transverse and its so uncomfortable:( I've still got weeks for her to turn but is there anything I can do to help? I...
2 answers |
Has anyone else been told there belly is measuring small from there ob doctor?
3 answers |
I am 30 weeks pregnant and I'm having really bad pains in my left side to where I can't walk or stand should I go to the hospital?
1 answer |
You guys this might sound a little crazy but I really want to know if it's hormones or if it's just me.. but lately I've been missing my ...
1 answer |
Any mom's getting moderate lower stomach cramps?
1 answer |
Not a question just super excited I found out today Im expecting another boy❤ Now ill have my little couples my oldest is a boy and then...
1 answer |
Hello mamas. I'm due Feb. 14th with my second child. I'm still so emotionally detached from this baby. Probably because of the stress of ...
4 answers |
19542799 tn?1479694747
Hi all .. I'm very shocked to hear the news about my anti hcv result 'reactive' which was done as a routine screening of my prenatal thir...
I'm 22 weeks and was told today by sonographer that she's fairly sure I'm having a girl....not the certainty I was hoping for but delight...
2 answers |
Ain't that 7 months
2 answers |
I'm from norfolk xx
1 answer |
Tossing up between girls names. Clair isy grandma. Evie Clair or Georgina Clair or Georgie Clair
4 answers |
After 2 boys we're having a girl !!! Over the moon. What are ya'll having?! Due feb 18th ♡
7 answers |
Hello, I have been told you could feel your baby a lot sooner in your second pregnancy. When did you mommys start feeling your babies move?
10 answers |
Hey all... so many different bottles around these days and various offers. I just cant decide between Tommee Tippee or Dr Browns? Any adv...
9 answers |
This is for all the experienced moms out there. I'm a first time mother, expecting on February 16.. or somewhere in there! I am very nerv...
1 answer |
I have a 3 year old daughter and now I'm pregnant with baby #2 due February 9! I'm so nervous and excited lol. Any other February mamas?
35 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community Resources