Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
61 - 80 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 13 weeks and still experiencing nausea and vomiting. I couldn't keep my dinner down last night and got sick twice today. I thought ...
10 answers |
My last period was Mothers day of this year (05-08-2016) I had sex around 05-14 to 05-19 everyday unprotected with my fiance (trying to c...
2 answers |
What's the best thing for constapation.
4 answers |
Hi all, I've been experiencing a sharp pain on lower left hand side of below the stomach for the last 45 mins. it comes in waves and has ...
4 answers |
I am due Feb 13th with my first baby. Thinking of having my baby shower in November because of the holidays. When is everyone else having...
3 answers |
Hello Im 16 weeks this week and this is my first baby. One day ive a bump and the next im back to normal and this has been happening on...
3 answers |
I am 17 weeks pregnant and this week my OB prescribed Labatelol for my blood pressure. He said it's a low dose of 100mg twice a day. My b...
I am currently 18 weeks and dying to know what I am having. I have an ultrasound on October 4th. Should that be enough time to know what ...
3 answers |
Just curious! I don't find out till week 22, but I know a lot of ladies find out much earlier!
6 answers | 1 comment |
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm just curious to know if it's ok to attend kingsisland October fear feast ??? I don't get in rides or any...
I'm a new mom. I'm 20 years old and almost 15 weeks pregnant. I weighed 127 pounds before I was pregnant and now I currently weigh betwe...
2 answers |
Me and my loved one are going to the fair is it ok for her to go to the fair and ride the rides I'm really new at all of this and could r...
2 answers |
Hello ladies. I'm so scared I fell down a flight of stairs and landed on my stomach. I'm not bleeding luckily and my gynea says I shouldn...
3 answers |
Hey ladies, I'm currently 13 + 5 & have always had a large bust. I'm currently 38 F & because of how sore & heavy they feel i have been l...
My estimated due date was the 20th feb but after having my 12 week ultrasound today they said im due the 15th? Which one is my official d...
6 answers |
I am 5wk1d and was wondering when everyone started feeling nauseous? I get queasy every once in a while but feel fine otherwise. First pr...
3 answers |
Are there any other triplet Moms out there? I'm 10 weeks with triplets.
1 answer |
I just got my blood work results back from my doctor and my progesterone level at 8 weeks was only a 6.8. They have prescribed me progest...
2 answers |
Has anyone had an appointment and seen one baby and went back and seen two? Twins run heavily in the family and my symptoms are terrible ...
3 answers |
Any one else had craving at 5 weeks
3 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community Resources