Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2018 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2018.
1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm 13 weeks with my second one and today I received a confirm due date. February 14th. Super excited for a Valentine's Day baby. Even...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Congratulations all! So excited to be back again for baby #2. What number are you due with and what is your due date? I am due Feb 5. :) ...
26 answers | 6 comments |
I am currently 10 weeks pregnent and soon been advised for 2nd u/s (NT scan)... i m very nervous about it... just hoping of everything go...
Just found out I'm pregnant and I'm scared because I also have hypothyroidism. Anyone have it as well or know anyone that has it during p...
9 answers | 8 comments |
Just found out I'm pregnant and I'm scared because I also have hypothyroidism. Anyone have it as well or know anyone that has it during p...
Ok so this is baby #2 and my baby #1 ended in mc and as u might guess my nerves went crazy starting to calm down a little and hoping I go...
1 answer |
707563 tn?1455827280
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
3 answers | 4 comments |
I just found out I was pregnant, the night before i took a test while having sex my husband said I was pregnant he could feel it and my c...
3 answers |
I am only 6 weeks pregnant, and bloated to the max. I look 5 months pregnant.. also I have been producing do much saliva I can't stop swa...
3 answers |
is it possible to get a flat stomach after a c section I had v deliverys before but was thinking if i do a c section will help on restor...
3 answers |
I'm 5 foot tall and currently weigh between 100 and 102 pounds. According to the charts I am below the average weight. This is my second ...
3 answers |
My period was due on the 8th, and no signs of it yet. I ovulated the 1st (my periods are 24 days long and I ovulate a week prior, it's we...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Any ladies fall pregnant overweight to begin with? I'm quite overweight, I wanted to lose weight before I fell but then it just happened....
3 answers |
Ok so I got my period May 2. And I thought I ovulated between the 10th and the 14th, so we were pretty careful. The next week on May 20 I...
Hey guys just found out today that I am expecting baby number 4. Extremely nervous and scared. I ovulated super early right after period ...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Feb 2018 Babies Community Resources