Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2018 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2018.
1 - 20 (of 9) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
707563 tn?1455827280
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
Congratulations all! So excited to be back again for baby #2. What number are you due with and what is your due date? I am due Feb 5. :) ...
15 answers | 3 comments
  babydupree,    babydupree,    meshelle559,    Caroline80,    mangorita
I am only 6 weeks pregnant, and bloated to the max. I look 5 months pregnant.. also I have been producing do much saliva I can't stop swa...
3 answers
  minela44,    estellar85,    svw83
is it possible to get a flat stomach after a c section I had v deliverys before but was thinking if i do a c section will help on restor...
3 answers
  Mblas,    svw83,    MommyofRoyalities
I'm 5 foot tall and currently weigh between 100 and 102 pounds. According to the charts I am below the average weight. This is my second ...
3 answers
  Pebbs0719,    halerz90,    brianac4
My period was due on the 8th, and no signs of it yet. I ovulated the 1st (my periods are 24 days long and I ovulate a week prior, it's we...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Jayden25,    ruth116,    emilylovesben
Any ladies fall pregnant overweight to begin with? I'm quite overweight, I wanted to lose weight before I fell but then it just happened....
3 answers
  mangorita,    ruth116,    ruth116
Ok so I got my period May 2. And I thought I ovulated between the 10th and the 14th, so we were pretty careful. The next week on May 20 I...
Hey guys just found out today that I am expecting baby number 4. Extremely nervous and scared. I ovulated super early right after period ...
2 answers
  brianac4,    Driana1020
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2018 Babies Community Resources