Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I'm 36 weeks with a breech baby. Today I had an ECV where they tried to turn the baby externally. It failed! Baby's bum is too far int...
Mother Nature couldn’t stop nature from taking its course. Eight “babies-awaiting” didn’t let snow and ice stand in their way. They were ...
hey ladies i was just wondering what route you took in birth controll. i got the iud "merina" and i would like to know if anyone has had ...
Parker Jordan finally came. I was induced Monday night at 11 days overdue. Parker was born a mere 12 hours later on 1/25/11 at 9:52 am. H...
Hello - Wanted to know how all the new moms are doing? Are you getting plenty of sleep? How is your baby sleeping? Are you breastfe...
would like to let everyone no after two miscarrges i finnally got my little boy he was born on the 10th of jan at 7 27pm 3 weeks early i ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.