Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

1 - 20 (of 562) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How many of u due in January have leaking breast already...mine is already leaking everyday.
crstl11 | Last answer
Please don't judge me for asking this question. Im not a bad person for smoking marijuana. I've had a hard time in life and marijuna is my way of coping. Anyways ; I live in Birmingham, Alabama and I've had plenty of friends have child...
Shelby_Lynn | Last answer
3062924_tn?1350417709
How's everyone doing???
peaches421 | Last answer
We hardly talk anymore I know everyone is busy but I still get at lest once a day to check and see how u ladies are doing and there is very rarely a post. So I'm gonna ask how is everyone
libbyz | Last answer
4402433_tn?1354184298
Alright so my daughter was born 1.7.13 shes now 6months old And so smart she is sitting up, pulling up, rolling everywhere, trying to stand on her own, trying to crawl. She says dada, momma, byebye, hey, papa. BIG NEWS IS IM 16.3WEEK...
IsabellasMommu | Last answer
1468158_tn?1363029895
My second baby has a lot a lil problems my first didn't. I switched her formula at about one month I believe because she wasn't pooping on the Infamil Newborn. And her Doctor said she was fine. I switched her anyway. So i've got her on t...
hobojo | Last answer
Had my Dr appointment today and according to lmp I'm due Feb 17 that means Samantha and this baby will be 1 year and 2 weeks apart. So excited but so very nervous
libbyz | Last answer
Have u started on baby food. How much and how often do u feed baby food.
libbyz | Last answer
Omg
My baby is 6 months today. Where has the time gone?
crstl11 | Last answer
4020799_tn?1355829170
My baby is now 20 weeks and ive still not left her, im finding it very difficult and panic if i think im going to have to be away from her! Due to this she is very much a mummies girl and wants to be with me constantly.... i dont mind th...
emmaftm | Last answer
Just wondering how everyone is doing with ur baby u and ur partners relationship and do u have plans for more babies
libbyz | Last answer
I feel so run down, crying, aggression, and body aches, almost feels like flu symptoms, is this normal?
SharraLynn | Last answer
It so exciting on Thursday she rolled from belly to back it was awesome. And this morning she woke me up five times cause she went from back to belly in her crib. And another time back to belly when I had her laying on the floor. I can't...
libbyz | Last answer
Anyone got pregnant in the first 3 months after having their baby? I had my daughter Jan 10th this year and exactley 3 months to the day I found out I'm 4 -5 weeks pregnant so nervous but happy but so nervous considering I almost died gi...
tingtong91 | Last answer
I read something on the internet that said u can get baby comfortable to sleep in there crib in a week. They said to put her in her crib awake and give her her pacifier and if she drops it and starts to cry don't give it back to her a...
libbyz | Last answer
My daughter has been drooling like crazy for weeks now. And the last few days she has been so cranky its awful. Im guessing she is starting to get her teeth. But no positive. How do u no if she is cutting teeth for sure
libbyz | Last answer
It so exciting on Thursday she rolled from belly to back it was awesome. And this morning she woke me up five times cause she went from back to belly in her crib. And another time back to belly when I had her laying on the floor. I can't...
libbyz | Posted
So i posted this about two weeks ago but i really need help im desperate! So my son is almost 4 months, around 2months he started taking the bottle but at night iWould breastfeed him. Then he stoped taking the bottle but I've still been...
mommy2E1 | Last answer
I had my daughter 14 weeks ago and I still haven't got my period. I bf up to about 10 and I still haven't gotten it. Do u think everything is OK.
libbyz | Last answer
2116985_tn?1334632142
We have booked to take baby over the Easter to visit family will be a 7hrs flight is there any suggestions on how to keep baby content during travel, how many pre-made bottles & if best to buy ready made/dispoable feeds? My friend went ...
makebaby | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...