Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

21 - 40 (of 562) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a question, I did not find out I was pregnant til I was 14 weeks 3 days pregnant because I kept having what I thought was a period. I went to the first doctor and she told me by ultrasound I got pregnant March 30-31 well I changed...
talyssa | Last answer
My daughter is almost 13 weeks. And I still have her in our room. Its causing issues with my husband and I sex life. We have had sex like four times since we have had her. My husband can't get in the mood knowing that she is sleeping jus...
libbyz | Last answer
My lil girl is just over 10 weeks now. She is getting so big. At her six week appointment she was 11.4 and 23 in long. And I swear she is already bigger than that now. She is cooing like crazy especially in the morning when I'm getting u...
libbyz | Last answer
Ok so I had my son dec 24 2012 he was 4weeks premie. I thought I was guna be a january mommy lol. So during my pregnancy I had major stomach pains a week after I had my son thy told,me my gall bladder had to be removed thts what was caus...
Jazzylovesgato | Last answer
3062924_tn?1350417709
Just wondering what kind of milestones ur babies are making. I was talking to someone and she said my daughter' s drooling means she's gonna get a tooth any day. Yikes!!!
peaches421 | Last answer
2209104_tn?1358373245
How are you all doing with your little ones?? My son, John is so wonderful! He is still bfing...(8 weeks today) and gaining some weight (11lbs 8oz). And let me just say, growth spurts suck! Haha. But loving every second of being a mommy!...
alexandria18 | Last answer
My daughter is 2 month and I want to get her ears Pierced but I don't no when it will be OK to do it. When do u think I can do it
libbyz | Last answer
My daughter had her two month appointment today. She is already 11.4 lbs and 23 in long. Its such a relief. I have been nervous that she wasn't gaining weight. I'm so paranoid. Lol
libbyz | Posted
1468158_tn?1363029895
Had my 2nd baby Jan 27th. This one has seem to have alot of problems, nothing serious i guess but for me my first had none of this. She had to switch to Gentlease because she had gas, she spits up, and crys constantly. I had to switch he...
hobojo | Posted
I started back at work two weeks ago and I am work with a lot of people and everybody is asking me how everything is going and it makes me miss being pregnant so bad. My daughter is only 2 months and I can't believe I still feel this way...
libbyz | Last answer
1923882_tn?1352253706
Also sorry to ask I know I'm being a lil up in ur business but have any of u ladies had ur peroid since giving birth? I was suppose to have my baby jan 10 but had her dec 25th n havent had a peroid yet. I'm not breastfeeding any more. I ...
Blue_eyes2012 | Last answer
How has ur relationship changed with ur spouse since u had ur baby. Good or bad and in what ways.
libbyz | Last answer
2206560_tn?1354300304
My baby is 2 1/2 months..I began the routine of bathing him in the ending to help him sleep longer since he was 1 month it works along with Jonson Lavender bath..but an I over doing it everyday....I want to know is bathing him every nigh...
Francis1029 | Last answer
Went for two month check up she weighs 10lb 6 oz and is 211/2 inches long. And men was she a sport with her shots
crstl11 | Last answer
3104777_tn?1363889249
Just wanted to let everyone know my son, Russell Allen, was born on Wednesday. I was planning on a natural unmedicated birth as most of you know, I woke up at 7am with contractions. We left for the hospital around 3 when my contractions...
jayhatmom | Last answer
1468158_tn?1363029895
My lil girl is just a month old now, and she spits up constantly! (My first never spit up! And I mean NEVER!) Anyway she doesn't like to poop, poops about every other day, and acts like shes constantly hungry, I've tried to start giving...
hobojo | Last answer
1923882_tn?1352253706
Hey ladies have any of u just had a baby? I had my baby girl jordyn marie on christmas day, I know this might soynd crazy but I miss being pregnant! I miss having her inside of me n having her all to myself lol.I kinda wanna another baby...
Blue_eyes2012 | Last answer
3164393_tn?1358281467
So we have all had our babies by now, just wondering now, did any of you do kegel exercises to tighten back up 'down there' after giving birth to baby? Did it work? Did they not work? How did u know if you were doing them right? Thanks!(...
its_jay | Last answer
Hello just hoping for a bit of advice please. I had my baby 6 weeks ago and since having him i stopped bleeding a few weeks ago. These past few days i have started having a bit of brown discharge and a light pinky blood but only when i w...
babyg13 | Last answer
2206560_tn?1354300304
I know that we all had our babies but honestly u girls are so helpful...I had my baby jan 10th I'm still bleeding n now I got blood clots quarter sized coming out...after I delivered(while in the hospital) I was put on medicine to stop t...
Francis1029 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...