Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2014.
1 - 20 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son will be 5 weeks tomorrow but formula doesn't seem to be filling him. We keep trying to raise the oz that we give him but he would ...
3 answers |
My daughter was born by c section 1-28-14. No that she's 4 mo. She is finally eating 6oz, but she's eating it every 3-4 hours sometimes s...
1 answer |
My son is only 2 weeks old and has some control over his head. He can lift it and turn it for a little bit then it's like his neck gets t...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/...
I had my baby boy on January 30th at 12:02 in the morning and was in labor for 24 hours. I did have an epidural and at first i started ou...
1 answer |
Hey ladies I lost my mucus plug two days ago today is my due date January 28 yay exciting but no baby yet :/ kinda bumming me out. I have...
my due date was 17th january.on 22nd january i got my girl.thx to medhelp to guide me through out pregnency.
So i have to be at the hospital at 530 am thats 4 hours away.. im excited and nervous all in one...cant sleep for anything and the weathe...
1 answer |
Is anyone else having a mixture of differant kinds of contractions that are painful then they stop then come back then they stop and then...
3 answers |
Ahh. Today I was having some contractions about a hour n a half apart. Then they died down. They came back tonight pretty painful and was...
Hi I'm 38 weeks an he has dropped 50% but I'm getting induced next week. I wanna go into labor natural before any advice?
2 answers |
Ive heard that sex is supposed to help labor start - starting to get depressed it is not happening as each day passes. My husband doesn'...
3 answers |
Anybody tried this??? Tried everything else but nothing working so far :(
2 answers |
Hi am 38+ and my feet r very shallow feet is this normal
4 answers |
I'm 37 weeks 6 day my belly haven't dropped. I'm starting to get worry cuz I don't know what is happening.... is so close but so far.... :(
2 answers |
Anybody else have a small stomach but had a big baby? Ive had a small stomach my whole pregnancy, so my doctor thinks my baby will be sma...
1 answer |
I feel like the baby is going to fall out. No contractions but she feels like shes way to far down. Im 38 weeks 1 day should i call the dr?
3 answers |
5793136 tn?1375298104
What am I suppose to expect next been waiting since yesterday
2 answers |
I'm due today....Still no signs of baby except Braxton hicks... Went to Labor & Delivery and contractions were irregular so I got sent ho...
4 answers |
I'm 39w and 3d and as far as I know, haven't had any Braxton hicks or real contractions. I'm a first time mom so I really wouldn't know ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2014 Babies Community Resources