Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2014.

1 - 20 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son will be 5 weeks tomorrow but formula doesn't seem to be filling him. We keep trying to raise the oz that we give him but he would not always eat it all, fall asleep, and then wake up an hour latter to eat more but never seems sati...
MSK3 | Last answer
My daughter was born by c section 1-28-14. No that she's 4 mo. She is finally eating 6oz, but she's eating it every 3-4 hours sometimes sooner and I have her on stage one foods with rice and she'll eat a 4oz with every meal she eats. She...
Schmick3 | Last answer
My son is only 2 weeks old and has some control over his head. He can lift it and turn it for a little bit then it's like his neck gets tired and his head flops back or forward. Then he can even roll to his side from his back and that's ...
MSK3 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Playgroup Babies0-6 mos old: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Playgroup-Babies-0-6-Months...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I had my baby boy on January 30th at 12:02 in the morning and was in labor for 24 hours. I did have an epidural and at first i started out being induced on a Tuesday night and finally on Wednesday night i was fully dilated and pushed for...
MSK3 | Last answer
Hey ladies I lost my mucus plug two days ago today is my due date January 28 yay exciting but no baby yet :/ kinda bumming me out. I have an apointment today at 1:45 pm. Wondering if i should get my membrains sweeped?? Idk what i want at...
kaya1994 | Posted
my due date was 17th january.on 22nd january i got my girl.thx to medhelp to guide me through out pregnency.
preetikatiyar | Posted
So i have to be at the hospital at 530 am thats 4 hours away.. im excited and nervous all in one...cant sleep for anything and the weather here in ohio is **** right now -9 where i am... not looking forward to this drive at all... anyone...
readyforthistobeover | Last answer
Is anyone else having a mixture of differant kinds of contractions that are painful then they stop then come back then they stop and then come back...mine have been doin that for about 2 hours.!!!
mommymeagan5 | Last answer
Ahh. Today I was having some contractions about a hour n a half apart. Then they died down. They came back tonight pretty painful and was also having some pain and pressure in my vagina. They stopped as well. Ugh so frustrating!!! I have...
babymomma01 | Posted
Hi I'm 38 weeks an he has dropped 50% but I'm getting induced next week. I wanna go into labor natural before any advice?
Hunterkeithandrew | Last answer
Ive heard that sex is supposed to help labor start - starting to get depressed it is not happening as each day passes. My husband doesn't want to have sex with my belly so big I think he is not physically attracted at all. This makes m...
Janmom2be | Last answer
Anybody tried this??? Tried everything else but nothing working so far :(
Beckiecotterillx | Last answer
Hi am 38+ and my feet r very shallow feet is this normal
stormp85 | Last answer
I'm 37 weeks 6 day my belly haven't dropped. I'm starting to get worry cuz I don't know what is happening.... is so close but so far.... :(
jannah88 | Last answer
Anybody else have a small stomach but had a big baby? Ive had a small stomach my whole pregnancy, so my doctor thinks my baby will be small, but i have a feeling my baby will be about 7lbs or 8lbs.
Mchs4735 | Last answer
I feel like the baby is going to fall out. No contractions but she feels like shes way to far down. Im 38 weeks 1 day should i call the dr?
tonya0320 | Last answer
5793136_tn?1375298104
What am I suppose to expect next been waiting since yesterday
Phan1591 | Last answer
I'm due today....Still no signs of baby except Braxton hicks... Went to Labor & Delivery and contractions were irregular so I got sent home. I'm only 2 -3CM Dialated and 60 % effaced as of 12:30 PM yesterday. I'm so frustrated... I hope ...
1stTimeMomma23 | Last answer
I'm 39w and 3d and as far as I know, haven't had any Braxton hicks or real contractions. I'm a first time mom so I really wouldn't know if I have or not but from what I've googled, it seems I haven't. I'm already 3 cm so maybe I have bu...
azzysmom | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2014 Babies Community Resources