Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
8256425_tn?1408250485
By okuni
Mine is doing great!!!
diana4275May 03
diana4275May 03
Jag86Jan 08
By Haslove27 Blank
Is being induce worst then going natural Experience moms who have been induce? Can't get an epidural 3days overdue
By kmartin730 Blank
Has anyone not waited the full 6 weeks after birth to have sex? If you didnt wait did it cause any problems for you?
Ayo
By Nicknpriscilla
How maney of you baby mothers left your baby daddy after 2 weeks of being known pregnate and drove him away even tho ...
By fahmo1
I have 2 months old baby boy and am breastfeeding but I haven't get my period yet of course I am NOT pregnant any mot...
By Clarabell1982 Blank
Sorry this is a bit of a gory question but I gave birth on 21st Jan. The bleeding lasted 3 weeks then the brown disch...
fahmo1Feb 20
By Ummi_23 Blank
my baby princess arrived at 7.40 am on 7th January 2015.. I was due on 23rd jan but she arrived soon.. On 6th i was...
By Victoria12115 Blank
Who had struggled with thrush? How can I get rid of it? And still breast feed..
By francisca19 Blank
Does anyone's new born feed constantly my little girl is a week and four days and all she wants to do is breastfeed I...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
The measles virus is highly contagious, and kids are getting sick. Our FAQ has helpful information to demystify the m...
By Victoria12115 Blank
I feel worthless in so many ways, I'm to the point where I don't want to be here anymore, but for my son I feel like ...
By Youngmumtobe Blank
What types of oils are good to put in the bath after having stitches I'm extremely sore and very bruised any thing an...
By lacey23st Blank
Baby Betsy arrived Sunday 1st Feb. She was due 21st Jan. And induced on 31st so 11 days over. She's a week old now an...
By MommyAgainJan2015 Blank
The 27th I had a 9 pound 3 oz baby I'm slowly recovering but have horrible hemmorids and I'm finding zero relief I've...
By shontaejjones Blank
I delivered my daughter on January 29th at 9:18am, she was 2 days early from her due date. She weight 8lbs 4oz 20 3/4...
By queenbee1063 Blank
I was induced at 2am on 1/27. I wasnt dialting hardly at all. I was having contractions all day. But wasn't progressi...
By gmullins44 Blank
I'm going crazy. I'm tired, eating everything...(just ate a waffle covered in icing) I just want my baby girl out so ...
By francisca19 Blank
So I went for my induction on Sunday at 5:30pm they gave me pills oraly then I started having extream contractions ar...
By PrinceCharmingTamoua Blank
I'ma FTM was Due last Monday 26th jan Aussie day LOl but still haven't felt no contractions Babyboy doesn't wantoo co...
By tbird1015 Blank
Delivered my little man last Tiuesday at 4:53 in the afternoon. 8lbs. 21.3 inches long. My husband and I named him Tr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank