Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.

1 - 20 (of 1362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8256425_tn?1408250485
Mine is doing great!!!
okuni | Last answer
Is being induce worst then going natural Experience moms who have been induce? Can't get an epidural 3days overdue
Haslove27 | Last answer
Has anyone not waited the full 6 weeks after birth to have sex? If you didnt wait did it cause any problems for you?
kmartin730 | Last answer
Ayo
How maney of you baby mothers left your baby daddy after 2 weeks of being known pregnate and drove him away even tho he tryed his best to be around you ?? Plz tell me what the hell is going on with this shorty
Nicknpriscilla | Posted
I have 2 months old baby boy and am breastfeeding but I haven't get my period yet of course I am NOT pregnant any mother experience this? Thank you
fahmo1 | Last answer
Sorry this is a bit of a gory question but I gave birth on 21st Jan. The bleeding lasted 3 weeks then the brown discharge afterwards. It'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday and I've still got the discharge. How long does it take for this to s...
Clarabell1982 | Last answer
my baby princess arrived at 7.40 am on 7th January 2015.. I was due on 23rd jan but she arrived soon.. On 6th i was feeling very mild pains below the abdomen.. After i slept and woke up around 6 pm i could feel the contractions..it was...
Ummi_23 | Last answer
Who had struggled with thrush? How can I get rid of it? And still breast feed..
Victoria12115 | Last answer
Does anyone's new born feed constantly my little girl is a week and four days and all she wants to do is breastfeed I stay up for hours just feeding her and she doesn't want to stop any advise
francisca19 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
The measles virus is highly contagious, and kids are getting sick. Our FAQ has helpful information to demystify the measles and links to where you can learn more. Click Here: http://www.medhelp.org/infectious-diseases/articles/Measle...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I feel worthless in so many ways, I'm to the point where I don't want to be here anymore, but for my son I feel like I need to, this is so hard
Victoria12115 | Last answer
What types of oils are good to put in the bath after having stitches I'm extremely sore and very bruised any thing anyone has tried that has made it feel better? Advise please x
Youngmumtobe | Last answer
Baby Betsy arrived Sunday 1st Feb. She was due 21st Jan. And induced on 31st so 11 days over. She's a week old now and perfect
lacey23st | Posted
The 27th I had a 9 pound 3 oz baby I'm slowly recovering but have horrible hemmorids and I'm finding zero relief I've tried tucs, suppositories, creams, Epsom salts bathes, and heating pads I'm in so much pain and just want to be able to...
MommyAgainJan2015 | Last answer
I delivered my daughter on January 29th at 9:18am, she was 2 days early from her due date. She weight 8lbs 4oz 20 3/4 inches long. I started having these stuff neck and back pains about 4 days after having her. Has this ever happened...
shontaejjones | Posted
I was induced at 2am on 1/27. I wasnt dialting hardly at all. I was having contractions all day. But wasn't progressing. My dr came in about 45 minutes after they gave me my epidural and i hadnt progressed any since he had broken my wate...
queenbee1063 | Posted
I'm going crazy. I'm tired, eating everything...(just ate a waffle covered in icing) I just want my baby girl out so bad & my doctor won't even consider inducing until 41 weeks. I've tried sex, the ball, castor oil, pressure points, walk...
gmullins44 | Last answer
So I went for my induction on Sunday at 5:30pm they gave me pills oraly then I started having extream contractions around 1am in my legs so I decided to go with the pain media thru IVs fell asleep woke up Monday morning with really bad p...
francisca19 | Posted
I'ma FTM was Due last Monday 26th jan Aussie day LOl but still haven't felt no contractions Babyboy doesn't wantoo come out Zzz though getting induced tomorrow.
PrinceCharmingTamoua | Last answer
Delivered my little man last Tiuesday at 4:53 in the afternoon. 8lbs. 21.3 inches long. My husband and I named him Truth Christipher Wayne Mack. We are home and I am trying my best to adjust to being a mom. It's great to almost have my b...
tbird1015 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources