Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.
21 - 40 (of 1362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So last week my doc stripped my membranes, and Tuesday night my boy came!! :-) My contractions never became 5min apart, I called becau...
Was due jan 29, still no baby! I'm getting so sad because all I want is to hold my baby. I've tried certain things to help bring on labor...
Was 42 weeks Saturday, went to be induced early morning about 10am at 2cm dilated. Was feeling worried as got told could take 3 days max....
I'm getting induced in 17 hours I am so excited but nervous I can not wait to meet my lil girl on Monday and hold her in my arms :) pleas...
My little princess has arrived one day before her due date. My water broke early on the twenty third. I noticed the presence of meconium....
4 answers |
We finally had our baby boy at 42+1. He is 10 lbs 3 ounces and 23 inches! Born at 4:17 this morning after a 5 hour labor! A significant d...
Had my little angel on 1/29/2015 at 9:35 am. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and measured 19 3/4. She's perfectly healthy and beautiful. Had to b...
Had my baby girl at 2:29 am 9lbs 7oz 21 inches I was induced on 1/28/15 but had in the morning im over the moon happy
1 answer |
I had my baby boy on the 26th! This is my 3rd child and this was by far the best birthing experience. Congrats all January mama's! Prayin...
39 weeks 1 day... no signs of labor anytime soon. I've walked, jumped, skipped, sucked on hotsauce, and now playing with my nips. Nothing...
5 answers |
So I'm 8 days overdue and I'm getting induced on the 1st febuary I'm so scared and nervous but excited to finally have my baby girl,has a...
5 answers |
Delivered my 3rd baby/ son (smallest) 6.13 lbs 19 inches long. It was so fast i got to hospital 430am 8cm 100% effaced +2 water broke 3...
My baby girl is finally here after 5 extra days Rylynn Amberly-Beth Graham was born Jan 28th 2015 at 10:53am weighing 9lbs 4oz
1 answer |
Well, today I am 42 weeks and baby still hasn't come. It's my first son's 2nd birthday today and tomorrow we head to be induced early in ...
1 answer |
Delivered my handsome son,Jaxson Garrett Michael, on 01/26/15 at 1:17am. He was 7 lbs 14 ounces and 20.5 inches long.
Scheduled c section here I come. Feels like the count down has taken forever! I'm anxious and nervous but SO ready. Can't wait to hold he...
1 answer |
Please someone give me advice on how to dilate. My husband leaves in a month for the Army & I just want him to be able to spend more than...
4 answers |
I will be 40weeks tmao but I saw show today.i quickly went to the hospital only for me to be sent back home. D doctor said my contraction...
So im 39wks and 4days due Saturday i just lost my mucus plug today contractions are stronger but not regular. I feel frustrated i think e...
1 answer |
I'm Only 3 days past my due date... but I'm feeling frustrated and angry and unhappy. A little bit depressed. . Really just want my baby ...
4 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers