Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.
41 - 60 (of 1362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone had the sweep I'm so nervous to get it done as my last internal really hurt, what is it like? And has it' worked for anyone? D...
5 answers |
My water never broke!!! I labored for 16 hrs and my beautiful boy was born in the amniotic sac!!! January 27, 2015 @ 3:50 am 6 lbs 3.7 ou...
1 answer |
Does anyone feel my pain!? I'm 11 days overdue I have had 3 sweeps and still nothing :( even tho I am 3 cm dilated I don't understand!
3 answers |
Ftm and I'll be 40 weeks on Friday. I'm 2 cm dilated as of this morning and my Dr. also swept my membranes. I'm pretty sure I'm having co...
1 answer |
So tonight at 9pm I will be getting induced. I am really nervous. Scared that something might happen. I don't want anything bad to happen...
3 answers |
So today at 9am im getting induced and im so happy ill be finally meeting my princess after so long. Wish me luck guys, i hope everything...
3 answers |
Someone sit on me and pop him out please! I am so fed up is anyone else this much over!?
10 answers |
I'm Only 3 days past my due date... but I'm feeling frustrated and angry and unhappy. A little bit depressed. . Really just want my baby ...
1 answer |
Yeeessssss ladies my baby is finally here!!!! She is too precious! I love her to life.. Welcome to me life McKenzie Denise Belongs!!!!!
1 answer |
Just left the doctor and cervix still closed! Set to be induced next Wednesday, I might not be a January mommy after all #sighs
2 answers |
In 12 hours, I will be going in to be induced for my 4th and last baby. I am ready but not ready all at once. Good luck to all of the o...
ive been up since half 1 this morning woke up with an intense cramp in my abdomen like really bad menstrual cramps and the pain then goes...
3 answers |
I'm due January 28th still no signs of baby coming, I'm 5 days away. Am I the only one tired of baking? FTM so maybe he won't come till 4...
28 answers |
Getting induced at 4 , very excited and nerveous , hope this goes good. Keep me and my baby girl in your prayers I would truly appreciate...
5 answers |
I have a few questions to ask about being induced, I've heard it can take days to work is this true? Or has anybody had a easy labor when...
1 answer |
Finally after 4 days over due... im in labor ♡ back contractions tho..2-4 mins apart! There going to put me on pitocin soon! Cant believe...
I'm 11 days over and have had my membranes swept twice. I go in tomorrow to have a third sweep and to talk with our midwife about what to...
I'm getting induced Sunday and I'm super nervous there what should I expect what should I do or what should I know about being induced
I went in on Friday Jan 23 @7 am to be induced I got all set up and they started the pitocin but my Dr thought I'd for sure fail and get ...
2 answers |
I go into labor after having my membranes swept?? Doc decided to sweep my membranes at my appointment this afternoon, I'm 39wks 2days an...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers