Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.
61 - 80 (of 1362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 40+5 ftm. I been having an urge to eat even if I'm not hungry. Has this happened to anyone before?
4 answers |
I am 34 weeks pregnant and been having headaches my whole pregnancy and have had to be prescribed something for it. But recently I have h...
1 answer |
So I was inserting my epo... and I swear I felt my baby's head. It was really hard... anyone else?? Also could this be a sign labor i...
1 answer |
Due to high blood pressure and low amniotic fluid, my docs sent me to labor & delivery to get induced on my due date (Jan 24). The first ...
3 answers |
5 more days until my scheduled c section. A little anxious only about the spinal tap and after effects. Any advice or feedback from those...
2 answers |
i have this ugly black skin tag there are flat . Did anyone have skin tag during the pregnancy? How the get rid of it? Does go way by it ...
7 answers |
I'm 4days over due still no signs of my daughter though none at all! I've been having really strong pains if baby's not here by Monday I'...
8 answers |
I posted earlier but o well. Im getting induced tomorrow (sunday jan 25) im soooo scared and nervous, I hope everything goes well with m...
7 answers |
They are taking my baby girl on Wednesday at 37 weeks I have never been induce without being dilated, I have heard some horrible story....
2 answers |
I went in on Jan 21st at 330am already dialated at 3cm..they started the petocin at 5am..by maybe around 12pm contractions got to a point...
I have 9 days till my due date and 2 centimeters dilated ..
14 answers |
Hiya ladies, I am 41 weeks today, yesterday morning I had a sweep, anyone got any successful stories to cheer me up! I was hoping somethi...
7 answers |
4237864 tn?1406937617
I was due jan 22. Last night I went in with contractions 4 min apart at 1130pm. They made me walk for an hour since I was only 2cm dialat...
5 answers |
Well I'm 39 weeks today and no signs of baby girl yet. Dr says my cervix is soft but still no dilation. She can feel her head but when sh...
One day over due and here she is!! My baby Ava and we couldn't be happier!! And now, good luck mommies who are still waiting for there ba...
4 answers |
So I was inserting my epo... and I swear I felt my baby's head. It was really hard... anyone else?? Also could this be a sign labor i...
3 answers |
How off are these measurements really because i don't want to give birth to a toddler granted my husband is 6'4 250lbs.
2 answers |
I'm being induced on wednesday ! How long does it take? And what do they do! I'm so nervous
7 answers |
well I'm 40+3 and just went to the dr ... Scheduled for Tuesday at 8am ... Feeling down and nervous and all kinds of mixed feelings. Any ...
1 answer |
im 39 weeks and I'm barely 1cm I've made no progress....how can I get this baby to hurry up I'm in a lot of pain, can barely walk...I've ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources