Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.
81 - 100 (of 1362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im getting induced on sunday at 4 pm and I admit I am scared of rhe pain and delivery oviously. I have been thinking if inducing will s...
i am 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant, im getting induced next wednesday at 39 weeks because i have diabetes, yesterday my midwife stripped m...
1 answer |
So I have been dealing with extreme round ligament and pelvic pain for a while now, so bad I can hardly walk at times!!!! Well today is ...
Overdue really tired, feeling lazy I was super excited at 40 ready to meet my baby girl but now its like come on hurry up lol . I want to...
8 answers |
Baby girl was due yesterday but still no sign of her coming anytime soon, my patience is running out but trying to keep positive since I ...
9 answers |
I am 40+4. I have felt sharp stretching pain in my vagina. Last night it got worse. I can barely walk or get off the bed/couch or get on ...
3 answers |
So I'm so ready to have this baby I'm so tired what are some things I can do.
1 answer |
So i guess i went in last night nd they wanted to induce me, i want everything to happen on its own but midwifes are trying to scare me w...
Please keep me in your prayer and my baby
2 answers |
Come on baby! Mama wants to hold you and take you home already! Everybody wants to meet you. Im feeling really anxious
So getting induced in 2 hours and I'm so nervous...I'm 39 4d dr doesn't want me to go over my due date due to complications I had with my...
Im 41 weeks pregnant and ,getting sick! I have headaches, stuffy nose that wont let me breath, dizziness, back paing, sharp stabbing pai...
4 answers |
Is nesting a sign that I'm going into labour I havnt had this much energy to clean my whope life I litterly scrubed the whole house my du...
3 answers |
When you go in to get indused do they keep you at the hospital till you have to baby???
4 answers |
Really wanted wynter to come on her due date tomorrow but looks like the chances of that are slim to none :/ and if I wait untill 41 week...
2 answers |
So at my dr appointment I was 60% 3 cm and a -2 what the heck does -2 mean?
3 answers |
4237864 tn?1406937617
So I felt weird like no desire to sleep.... And now I can't sleep at all and my back is killing me It feels like when I pass a kidney sto...
3 answers |
9167524 tn?1403623815
I don't know why I'm crying but i just feel anxious. And my iv is so uncomfortable. Can i ask then to moved it up my arm? Aeay from my wr...
19 answers |
Have any of you ladies felt a pain near your pelvic bone its like a throbbing stabbing pain and inside vagina to. Its only when I got to ...
7 answers |
I was due on the 16th and am 6days over today. I had my second sweep today also but doubt it'll work and it didn't work the first time. G...
3 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers