Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
21 - 40 (of 969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Idk if this has happened to any of you but today i had such a burst of energy. I took down my 8ft christmas tree boxed everything up and...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I am 13 days pp, I don't remember what it was like with my 1st. This time around I bled really light at first. Then as the days went on ...
4 answers |
Wayson is going in 3 days old now. From the very start he latched perfect and would nurse for a while. My mill hasn't come all the way in...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Our little Achilles Michael arrived Wednesday 01/27/2016! He was 7lb 06 oz. 20 1/4 inches long. I'm a ftm and its already beginning to fe...
7 answers |
Hey ladies. It's my due date today and at the doc appointment she said baby it still up high (second baby) I'm still 2cm dilated 70% effa...
7 answers |
Wish me luck ladies. I had a rough night sleeping last night. My nerves got the best of me.
3 answers | 1 comment |
Sorry I disappeared the app wouldn't let me sign in :( Emma Rose was born thursday morning at 8:44 am she was 8lbs 9 oz 20 1\2 inches lon...
6 answers |
Hey.. so in a little late updating however Im sure all you new mums understand how it is :) This is very long FYI! Was induced at 10a...
2 answers |
I was the girl who wrote about the pain I was in having been induced. That was a really hard part because I was so frightened and I was a...
5 answers |
Wayson Mitchell has graced us w his presence!! 10 lbs 2 oz ... 22 inches long born on 1/29. He is perfect. I am so in love with this child
8 answers |
I'm 4 days overdue and it's baby's last chance to be a January baby! I've been up since 5:45 with contractions every 7 minutes but their ...
3 answers |
Is anyone updating friends and family via social media? If so, what are you using? We've done a Facebook video and a few Periscope ...
3 answers |
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing and feeling. New mommies, how are you coping with your new life?
2 answers |
I just wanted to let everyone know I gave birth to my baby today. When we found out the gender through ultrasoub it was a girl.. but got...
6 answers |
No dilation still! We have scheduled a c section for Friday morning. After discussing it w the dr and my SO we think that is the best route
5 answers |
We welcomed our 2nd and 3rd boys on January 11th! I was 37 weeks and 2 days! I woke up at 3 am feeling tons of pressure; which I had be...
4 answers |
I've been in labor for 24 hours. Last they checked I am 8, but I am losing faith. I have been blessed with a miraculously fairly pain-fre...
6 answers |
So I am being induced. They started the first step about 5 hours ago. Im having serious period pain like feelings. They've told me to sle...
6 answers |
Being induced on weds night if baby doesn't come by than. So excited and happy.anyone have advice?
5 answers |
My baby boy was born January 22 weighting 8 3oz 20 inches. He came 2 days early
5 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community Resources