Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
41 - 60 (of 969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
40 WEEKS 3 DAYS!!!So I've been having contractions for 2 weeks now, pre labor ones uncomfortable but not painful about 10 mins apart for ...
4 answers |
We just welcomed our 2nd boy on the 21st. We were overdue 40w5d when we got to the hospital. They wanted to start with thinning my cerv...
5 answers |
I've been having random piercing like pains in my bladder. I think it's because Achilles is already in the birth canal and pushing on it,...
3 answers |
My due date was the 20th. They are now having me come in on Monday night. They are going to give me some medicine to soften and dilate my...
8 answers |
If one more person asks me if I'm having twins.. no. I just have a short torso and a big baby. I want to slap them. They think it's funny...
5 answers |
Bored out of my mind. We have over 2 ft and you can't even see the roads any more. I'm getting cabin fever.
3 answers |
Has any one felt contractions, only when their laying down or trying to sleep?? Thy are so painfull n about 10 minutes apart but when I g...
2 answers |
My stomach is tightening and feels like I'm having period cramps, there's also pressure on my bowels for some reason. Is this a contracti...
4 answers |
I'm due tomorrow. The doctor checked me today and I'm still not dilated. She sent me for another ultrasound and baby is measuring close...
5 answers |
I had my 38 week appt about 2 hours ago, she checked me and I was dilated to almost 3, she stripped membrane and now I just lost my mucus...
3 answers |
Need to vent 5 days over due and not being induced until the 28th wich is 12 days over ffs! Im so over everything. Especially people aski...
7 answers |
Im getting induced next tuesday night! Im sooooo nervous, it feels like everyone i talk to they just sound rude about it and tell me the ...
3 answers |
So I'm being induced this Sunday on the 24th and I'm really nervous, but impatient at the same time. I'm a ftm and I just want my baby bo...
1 answer |
Sorry I have not been on to keep up with everyone, but congratulations to all who delivered, and keep up the hard work for those still wa...
8 answers |
Today my water broke at 2:45pm at the OB office I went to the hospital right after I was 4cm dilated the pain was no JOKE I took the epid...
10 answers |
I've been having contractions 10 mins apart now for 2 days.only dilated to 1cm. How long has pre labor lasted for other moms out there? S...
17 answers |
Baby boy #2 should be here in the next 10-14 days :D which is so great. I'm 2cm displayed 70% effaced practice contractions every once in...
4 answers |
Hi mums, i am 41+6 FTM and i have c-sec. scheduled for tomorrow.im really afried and dont now what to expect.its really exciting to think...
3 answers |
I was induced with my 1st, but this time around they are actually needing to thin my cervix. For some reason, this scares me. What do th...
3 answers |
Okay ladies, FTM here and wanted some input. I have had a particularly rough pregnancy, horrible aches and pains, nauseau for 20+ weeks a...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community Resources