Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
Hi I'm a new mommy and my son Orion is 3 weeks old today and I'm in college and I'm going crazy with the lack of sleep. When will my son ...
https://youtu.be/25Cz_b5xVSk Baby James has arrived! I wanted to dance during my labor and I did it! We made a Periscope video ...
When is it a good time to teach her how to eat from the bottle? She's only a week old now, also how is the best way to teach her any tips...
How many ounces is everyones baby eating during feedings?? My little Turkey Girl weighed almost 9lbs at birth will be a month on the 9th ...
Hi All, so my little angel boy arrived on new years day at 27 weeks, yes he couldn't wait to meet the world and choose new years day. Hi...
Hi ladies thank you so much for all of your support! Short version: I was induced on Monday Feb.01 at 8am I was already at 3cm dilat...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.