Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
61 - 80 (of 969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 39wk 5days n can't wait to c my baby girl. But there's no signs of labor. I get a lot of practice contractions but only during the ni...
5 answers |
I haven't produced any colostrum or had leaking through this pregnancy. 39 wks and 2 days now. Is this normal? I'm just worried I won't...
3 answers |
I haven't produced any colostrum or had leaking through this pregnancy. 39 wks and 2 days now. Is this normal? I'm just worried I won't...
I was due the 9th and my doctor finally gave the ok to induce. I went in at midnight the 15th and had her 8:35 that morning. I started wi...
6 answers |
I have energy like nobody's business. Usually I'm hurting and have so muxh pressure, but today I'm finding myself able to do things that ...
6 answers |
My original due date was Jan 28 but I had a feeling baby was coming early and I was right! After 2 weeks of pre-labor I could tell this w...
11 answers |
Is it normal to have nausea and an upset stomach so close to my due date? I'm 38+5 weeks. I feel terrible and I still have a week of work...
5 answers |
Well I was planning for a vaginal birth but son has decided to flip transverse this last week. I'm 39 weeks . They have me scheduled for...
3 answers |
OMG! I'm 40+2 and going nuts. Don't get me wrong, this has been a really good experience and I've enjoyed being pregnant, but I want to...
11 answers |
Hi I have question. I have sore throat and 2 weeks old baby any home remedies for st. And I m breastfeeding my baby.
2 answers |
Just a long rant... I went to dr today at 39+6 for check up and sweep, and I had a student DR. He spoke to be for a while, then measured...
2 answers |
Just wanted to know what kind of movement your baby was doing before labour for anyone who just had baby. I'm 40 wks and bub hasn't stopp...
3 answers |
So ladies here it is.... On Thursday i went to the ER per my dr to be checked bc my face was swollen and i threw up twice. I had been sa...
5 answers |
So ladies, I'm officially 38 weeks along today with my little boy and cannot wait to meet him, hopefully it won't be long now. Throughou...
5 answers |
Is it normal to feel sharp pains off and on? One side of ur stomach ? Cramping off n on all afternoon? also I'm 38 weeks and 3 days
4 answers |
So I'm 38 weeks along and I went to the bathroom this morning and there was some blood. So we went to the hospital and everything checked...
2 answers |
Not really a question. Just complaining a little. 39 weeks tomorrow. Feeling very nauseous today. Had to deal w hyperemesis, I finally ...
2 answers |
I'm 39w5d and tried sex this morning to get things going. Had bad cramping off and on all morning and now contracting. But they're not g...
7 answers |
So excited to meet my little princess! I hope this is it!
2 answers |
My brother was in an awful car accident due to a drunk driver. He is all the way in El Paso and I'm in Wv. They are taking him off life s...
14 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community Resources