Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
81 - 100 (of 969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having random itchy spots, started on my stretch marks which created a rash, now I'm scratching all over the place, legs feet...
5 answers |
Anyone else due around that time? I'm so excited and can't wait it seems like this next week is going to go by slow. BTW doctor hasn't ch...
3 answers |
Last yesterday I woke up with some mild back pain. I went to lunch with a gf to.olive garden and had their spicy zupa tuscana soup and th...
4 answers |
Hi mommas this is my first boy trying to decide whether circumsision is best for my prince and tips on caring after procedure
12 answers |
Im so frustrated. Im 40 weeks 1 day and im not having any signs that hes coming. I had a membrane sweep on monday which caused me to loos...
5 answers |
This may be kind of long so get ready!! My due date was Jan 7th, I decided to come into labor and delivery yesterday (1/10) afternoon bec...
6 answers |
After nine long months we FINALLY have a name for our baby girl. I'm due on the 22nd but the doctor is debating sweeping my membranes nex...
4 answers |
1/11/16 10:47am I met the love of my life my baby boy after 17 hours of labor and 45 mins pushing all the pain was worth seeing his face
7 answers |
Hello Ladies, Congratulations on the birth of your babies. FTM I'm due in 10 days I've been cramping for a week now last Tuesday OB che...
10 answers |
I have 9 days until my due date and I've been having really bad cramps, like period cramps in my my back as well. I tried timing them, bu...
13 answers |
My princess came yesterday at 1:11am weighting 6.22lbs...so happy and wonderful labor and delivery due to an epidural....
8 answers |
Turns out the cramping and poo feelings were the start. Myla arrived 758am jan 10 her due date :) labour was 3 hrs but so intense. Goodlu...
6 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm a first time mom, 39 weeks +2 days! I want to hear about your labor stories. What happened before you went into labor? D...
2 answers |
:(
I'm reading about all the January mama's delivering and I'm a bit jealous and sad at the same time. Dont get me wrong, I am very happy fo...
7 answers |
(sorry for the TMI in advance) Hello ladies I was laying down for a nap this afternoon I was having some minor practice contractions that...
4 answers |
UPDATE: finally got a labor and delivery room after 2 days at the hospital. They wasted NO time pitocen has stared and the games began!! ...
15 answers | 4 comments |
Water broke now in L&d meeting my prince soon
4 answers |
When they do the nst and check when you go past your due date how do they check the fluid levels in you amniotic sac? Other then that, my...
2 answers |
So I'm getting contractions 3-6 min apart but feel more like braxton Hicks. Think I should go in?
4 answers |
I woke up at 6am with horrible back pains and cramps and needing to poo i went poop and got some more sleep woke up still with cramps and...
5 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community Resources