Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2017.
1 - 20 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 40weeks plus 3days pregnant today. No sign of labour yet. I really need this baby out. What can I do ladies. I equally need due dates...
5 answers |
Another question. I got mad at my boyfriend and was yelling at him, and I tightened up my stomach to yell. I was about 3-4 weeks pregnant...
I am 38 weeks tomorrow and can't decide on my sons name. It is between Kaden Matthew or Josiah Matthew. I have been told Kaden sounds lik...
4 answers |
Only 48 days left! How many days does everyone have left?
17 answers |
What can I do so I can start dilating and to have my baby? I'm ready to meet her!
I'm 38+1 carrying what is believed to be a big boy! A couple of weeks ago I had a growth scan to check on him and they estimated 8lbs 8oz...
1 answer |
I have only 8 days left and still undecided on what to name the baby
2 answers |
Hi ladies im almost 39 weeks with my 2nd i was overdue with first. Im so tired now and really emotional. How can i get labour started?
2 answers |
I'm very self conscious and I feel my self esteem dropping more and more daily . I love my babies(I have 1 and I'm expecting nr 2) I can ...
3 answers |
Need others opinion
Due the beginning of January and me and my fiancé are stuck. Help us come to a decision.
2 answers |
Is there anyone else having horrible leg cramps?!! I am 25 weeks and they are bad!! Especially at night while laying in bed... Usually w...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know what there having any January 2017 babys
30 answers | 2 comments |
Only 14 days until my baby girl is here! Due January 4th but will be having a caesarian on December 28th! I'm very anemic so I'm scared t...
2 answers |
My Jan baby is already in and very kicking.. finish hard mums we ve made it
I have bleeding in my stool and it worries me i have read that it is normal this is my third kid and im just worried anyone else??
2 answers |
I am happy to say I have 3 more weeks to go for the delivery of my twins...yay!!
I am 35 weeks pregnant and 3 days. Ive been having really crazy contractions lately. Last Night i went to labor and delivery because i th...
Hi ladies!! M 33 weeks 3 days pregnant nd told by my midwife that baby growth is bit slower. M really worried about it. What could be the...
6 answers |
so I'm due jan 22 32 weeks 6 days 5'2 114 pounds I went to the doctor last week nd they think I haven't been eating but I actually been e...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community Resources