Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2017.
21 - 40 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I had unprotected sex with this guy March 27,2016 & I got my period March 30, 2016. I had a normal period and then I got back with...
5 answers |
I am 17 weeks and 4 days... I have already started to leak milk, has anybody else started leaking milk this early? With my first baby I ...
3 answers |
I am 24 weeks and I feel the baby moving but not often. Sometimes I go for hours without feeling her.
5 answers |
I'm having my first baby and due January 13 and I'm 32 weeks.
4 answers |
I need some help.. Has anyone been diagnose with placenta praevia on this platform.What has been the recommendation so far
I can comfortably still sleep on my belly at 34 weeks. I get kind of nervous that baby may be too cramped although the doctor says she's ...
So I know this is silly but I am having my second child and am 31 weeks. I wanted to know if everyone with there second is having complet...
4 answers |
Just being nosey and wondered where everyone was from. I'm from Gatwick in the UK. Anyone nearby?
61 answers | 1 comment |
I have been with my bf for almost three years now. I have an irregular period, Sometimes i get it one day and then the next time around i...
3 answers |
Im 27 years old and have severe mitral valve regurgitation im on a lot of medications to keep my heart functioning. Im gonna be induced a...
I am 29 weeks along with baby #3 and I have the WORST rib pain! I can't seem to get relief for the life of me. It's present when I'm sitt...
40 weeks and Having pain when standing sitting walking or baby moves. What should I do? Does this mean she's coming soon
1 answer |
Any one expecting twins in January?
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I went for my 20 week check up today and my placenta is still low but she says it can change over time I'm not worrying because I know...
4 answers |
10402550 tn?1410048082
Due dates? Names? First baby? Surprise or planned? :)
48 answers | 3 comments |
Experience bleeding due to a cervical Stitch that has been in for over 9weeks I've been currently on bed rest for 9 weeks since I have m...
I'm bout 17 weeks I literally have diarrhea all day right after I eat something and it's been going on the whole time I have yet to gain ...
2 answers |
Boy name's that begins with T or G help
3 answers |
I'm 25 weeks and the last two days I have had a clear mucus discharge and from my hips down feel like a giant bruise anytime I move I go ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community Resources