Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2017.
41 - 60 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 24 weeks and I feel the baby moving but not often. Sometimes I go for hours without feeling her.
1 answer |
I'm 24 weeks pregnant and have been feeling baby kick since 18 weeks. I'm starting to notice a pattern that whenever I'm bloated, I go fo...
1 answer |
I'm having my daughter in January and I believe only 2 people are allowed in the delivery room. Well off tops I only wanted me and my dau...
2 answers |
First off congratulations ladies on your pregnancies, I can't believe im already in the second trimester. I just found out that I'm havin...
12 answers |
Hello I am 46 years old and just got out of a relationship with what turned out to be an evil con man. I last had sex on 7/5 or 7/6. He ...
1 answer |
I'm 22 weeks and I swear I feel 38 weeks I'm so uncomfortable and I have no energy at all I have dark circles under my eyes all I wanna d...
I am excited mixed with terrified itnis my first child and I am going it solo!! But I am a very strong women and have conquered most thi...
1 answer |
8769357 tn?1402723475
I was just wondering how everyone is getting on with there pregnancy, I'm 19 weeks today another 21 weeks to go lol
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 31 and I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant with my second child. My first child just turned 10 years old yesterday, I'm am a little frighten w...
2 answers |
I'm 15 week's and 6 day's.. Today I felt and saw him(praying it's a boy) moving and kicking... This is my second child... Has anyone else...
4 answers |
I'm 17 weeks, got the gender test a few weeks ago and found out I'm having a girl. But I was so so sure I was having a boy. This is my se...
6 answers |
Good morning beautiful and happy mummies ☺️. I need some advise, I'm in my second trimester and I have these painful gas pains. Has anyon...
1 answer |
Just wondering what people use or have been recommended for prevention of stretch marks? I'm keen on starting to use one asap but ther...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second child. My son just turned 1 in May. Anybody else becoming a mother again and not just for the fi...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Who else has or had done this....
4 answers |
Hi ladies!! i am 16 weeks pregnant and m based in NZ. The weather is really cold here. From last 2-3 weeks m suffering from flu and didn...
3 answers |
Hi ladies!! i am 16 weeks pregnant and m based in NZ. The weather is really cold here. From last 2-3 weeks m suffering from flu and didn...
I've been trying to stay healthy but I'm gaining weight like crazy is anyone else
On the 12th I had the Qnatal genetic testing done and still haven't gotten any results back yet. I'm getting anxious and worried. How lon...
A
A
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community Resources