Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2017.
61 - 80 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 15 wks with my third and it's been a totally different pregnancy than my first two. It seems that my second trimester is kicking my b...
Hey I've just had my 12 week scan and the baby was curled in a ball so couldn't get measurements I then had to return today to have it re...
2 answers |
My Last Period was April 22nd!! I went to see my OB yesterday which was June 13th. They said that I'm 8 weeks. My boyfriend and I have un...
8 answers | 8 comments |
I'm pregnant with my first child and I've seemed to grow really distant from everyone including my child's father. I'm starting to feel r...
2 answers |
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with baby #2 I started lactating this week is that normal so soon?!?
3 answers |
I just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my third child not sure how to feel it was unexpected
9 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, just wondering if I am the only one feeling like this. I am so emotional it's starting to scare me. I cry about every little disappoi...
2 answers |
Idk if it's all the horrible things on the news lately or what. It this past week my anxiety has been through the roof. My heart feels fa...
2 answers |
I slept with my ex on the 3rd of March once and still slept with my husband through the month but had my period on the 24th of March whic...
5 answers |
I am going on 11 weeks tomorrow after years of trying but I suffer from nerve damage in my back for 8 years now of course I had to stop m...
1 answer |
Is anyone else experiencing horribly greasy hair, dandruff & oily skin? I'm on my 11th week & 3 days. This started at some point around 6...
1 answer |
I had my first abdominal usg done yesterday.. The reports say that the gestational age of the foetus is 6weeks 5days(i m supposed to be 8...
14 answers | 8 comments |
M 10 weeks 5 days pregnant nd really bad with morning sickness nd don't lyk to eat anything. Whatever I start liking and eating just vomi...
9 answers |
this is my first baby im 15. im 10 weeks and 4 days along. im scared. my gma will hate me when i tell her. my baby daddy wants to run...
2 answers |
18717293 tn?1467238815
I am 13 wks pregnant with my fourth child. I was told to stop taking my Lyrica during the pregnancy. I am suffering from some pretty sev...
1 answer |
Last week I found out I was having twins. However they could only find one heart beat. I'm every sad. This is my 4th and last kid.
I am 11 weeks pregnant and I have been do uncomfortable here lately...like my stomach just hurts and it don't matter which way I lay it d...
4 answers |
I made it to two months Wednesday and I am so nervous... I never made it past two months without losing my baby... But I don't wanna work...
3 answers |
Today I had my first ultrasound and the measured me a 8 weeks 2 days.. They did a belly and vaginal and couldn't see a heart beat and no ...
3 answers |
Yesterday i noticed brown discharge seems like brown blood so today i went to the doctor and foumd out i was pregnant a hour later after ...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community Resources