Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2017.
81 - 100 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 8+2 weeks and not feeling morning sickness. I felt nauseous for about 1 week in week 6, but fine now. I have sore boobs, frequent uri...
9 answers | 2 comments |
My symptoms were really strong at first now they are almost completely gone. I don't even have sore nipped is that normal?
8 answers |
Hi i just wanted to know how likely will it be to miscarriage my first ever baby because im 6 weeks and 2 days gone now and i keep gettin...
4 answers |
They couldn't tell if its was a misscarry or still just early pregnancy since i have irregular period my hc level was low i have to follo...
Hi... I am 8 weeks pregnant... This is my second pregnancy as i had a miscarriage last year during my 5th week... I am very anxious and...
I m 8weeks pregnant. Had a regular blood and urine test yesterday but there was no mention of HCG in the regular examination.. So, i don'...
I'm about 5 weeks with my third and last children. All I can smell everything! I have another child in diaper and its not a good combinat...
1 answer |
Hi just been diagnosed with an underactive tyroid.7 weeks pregnant starting treatment tomorrow. My question is there anyone else in the s...
3 answers |
I am ok my 10th week today and I've been having for the past three days brow discharge at some point a little of blood, I'm so worried is...
1 answer |
I had bleeding at 5 weeks and spotting since. Starting Friday I was bleeding again and I am now miscarrying for the third time. Going for...
1 answer |
I have been struggling with a terrible mornin sickness. Now it is much better and I can eat and go for long walks. But lately (the last 4...
2 answers |
Okay. So let me start from the beginning. My last period ended around March 24th, I was told that meant I was probably about 8 weeks alon...
5 answers | 2 comments |
So i stopped breastfeeding and got my birthcontrol switched....then i had a period April 8. Then i starting having a light period April 2...
How thrilled were you and your partner when you found out you were pregnan
5 answers |
I'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second child and had my first doc appointment today. I was really disappointed that they didn't ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 7 weeks and I have bad nausea no vomiting but this nausea has me feeling really bad and scared to eat. Help
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 7 weeks and I have bad nausea no vomiting but this nausea has me feeling really bad and scared to eat. Help
1 answer |
Anyone have any suggestions on what OTC medications are safe to take while pregnant? Waiting to see if I can get an appointment with my d...
this is my 4th pregnancy, I'm around 5 weeks. I've never felt this way with my previous pregnancies, anyone felt this way while they were...
3 answers |
Anyone else finding that burping hurts and the pain stays for a while? I'm 6weeks in
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community Resources