Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2018 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2018.
1 - 20 (of 26) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have two names in the running for our daughter. The middle name is after his grandmother. Can't decide. Which one do you prefer? Thanks!
2 answers |
I'm 15 weeks as of today healthy baby , still no pregnancy symptoms what's so ever . Anyone else ?
2 answers |
Any mom's pregnant with twins? Did you experience this? This is my second pregnancy, with my son I had no complications, no issues, no...
1 answer |
This is my first pregnancy so everything is new and very exciting!! I was wondering if i could start pimping milk & freezing it early lik...
4 answers |
I'm waiting to be seen but I think mine is the 15th.
27 answers | 19 comments |
Ive started to get terrible pimples on my usually clear face, it's making me very self conscious. I know I have to stay away from harsh p...
3 answers |
First child , and im due jan 1st . anyone else ?
I am feeling a little guilty about my food choices on some days. I am finding I am feeling hungry more regularly and trying to eat more f...
9 answers |
Made a Facebook group for January 2018 babies. The name is: January Bugs - 2018 Trying to keep it discreet, since I haven't told anyo...
2 answers |
Hai since im pregnant i really love spicy food but what if i eat too much spicy food ?? Is it okay for the baby ?? By the way im 8 weeks ...
1 answer |
Does anyone already look about 4 months pregnant at 5 weeks due to bloating?
10 answers | 3 comments |
Hello everyone, right now i m 9 weeks pregnant. I had intercourse during ovulation day and before or after ovulation day.. What is the ch...
3 answers |
Had an ultrasound that showed nothing when I was 6wk 2 days. Tech said might be just earlier than they think I am, ectopic or going to m/...
5 answers | 7 comments |
I went to a regular and vaginal ultrasound last week but they didn't a baby:( just a sac! I haven't bled or anything can this mean my bab...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone im 6+4 weeks and just got my appointmemt for fetal assessment on the 9th of June.I cannot wait for it to confirm that everyth...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Just went to my first vaginal ultrasound and all they found was a sac not a baby!!:((( has anyone else gone thru this???:( I'm supposed t...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure if I'm having a boy or girl yet but me and my husband can't agree on a girl name so please help me out
3 answers |
What should i do if i want to keep my baby but my whole family wants me to abort it.
5 answers |
I have breast tenderness, constipation, no appetite, cramps, backache & feeling full.
5 answers | 3 comments |
I have lots of missing teeth and no one knows I always make fake ones out of krazie glue and baking soda is that bad for the baby
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2018 Babies Community Resources