Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2008.

1 - 20 (of 88) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
282544_tn?1218932337
I'm so tired of Doctors sending me back home without helping me or giving me an answer besides "I don't know". So I'm hoping to get somewhere by posting my problem here. I'm hoping someone here can help. So I've been having what seems...
Mixxi Mornix | Last answer
229857_tn?1319033507
For the past couple of days Ive been having cramps like im about to get my period but they werent very painful and they werent regular. Today I am having pains in my bikini area and in my "V" area. They are like sharp pains. Do you think...
Kelly87 | Last answer
I AM TRYING 2 CONCEIVE, WHEN I NOTICE THAT 2 DAYS B4MY PERIOD I BEGAN 2SPOT LIGHT PINK OFF AND ON 4 TWO DAYS ON DAY 2 THERE WAS LIGHT CRAMP0ING ACCOMPANIED BY HEADACES THROUGH OUT THE DAY~>NO APPETITE AND VERY IRRITABLE. ON DAY THREE, ...
QUEENZ_FINEST | Last answer
287071_tn?1365196113
I'm due 7/11 and feel like I'm the only one not finding out the gender of my little one! Is anyone else out there in cyberland waiting to find out if they're having a boy or girl?!! And you wouldn't imagine how hard it is to find thi...
Diane1003 | Last answer
728306_tn?1279337560
hi i have a two year old that gets big red dot on her tongue it moves around it comes and gos can anyone tell me if there babys have that on there tongue i been very scared i show her doctor they dont say much about it
angeldoll | Posted
Hi...my daughter was born July 23, 2008. I breastfed her full time up until mid October--and just did morning and night for about a month. Then due to low milk supply and work I quit completely on November 15th--(and she was a very hungr...
kellykel | Last answer
287071_tn?1365196113
Has anyone out there used a crib wedge? I've got a 5 month old son who sleeps reasonably well at night but during the day he wakes up after 20/30 minutes. He's easy enough to shush back to sleep once we pick him up and then back down h...
Diane1003 | Posted
I was walking down a short set of stairs this morning that were wet from last nights rain and my foot slipped out form underneath me. I was holding the rail, but still went down hard onto my butt. I am not cramping or bleeding, but my ...
queenhabib | Posted
how can i pregnant with male baby?
teena10 | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We have rolled out a couple of slide shows in a few communities, one of the more popular ones being a slide show of pictures of all of the MedHelp pets (http://www.medhelp.org/slideshows/show/2?camp=slideshow_ad_2). As our members...
Med Help | Posted
How I know I will born Male baby or Female baby. Means that without use of Ultra sound report.
komal_2008 | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We're pleased to announce Baby Pages, the first of what will be a series of Personal Pages is now live. We're very excited about this new feature and hope that you will as well. Please let us know what you think by posting in our ...
Med Help | Posted
I'm 32 weeks pregnant but my baby's head only measures 29 weeks. The doctor's don't know why. Please help.
yvette2862 | Posted
324142_tn?1253826322
I think I am probably going to be the very last July mommy............anyone else out there?? I know mamaofonetrying42 was induced this morning and we shared the same due date. I guess I have to wait a bit longer and be patient.......t...
kris777 | Last answer
I had done sex with my wife before 2 days(26/6/08) of her MC(28/6/08). she got her menstrual timely. after that i have not done made relationship with her but now she said that she is 5 week pregnant on 2nd Aug 08. How it can possible. C...
Abhilasha | Posted
344397_tn?1235580828
Hey ladies, Just an update...I had my baby girl on 7/17...Everything went great...She was 6lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 in...Hope you are all doing well...
fsantiago | Last answer
565474_tn?1217992042
Hi, i was wondering could i be pregnant if i take birth control (Loestrin24 Fe) When i first started taking birth control i threw up the first morning, and that was the only time i threw up while taking Loestrin. And during the first mon...
Brendan_Stephanie | Last answer
can you get pregnant if you had sex 1 day before your period'
wendy535 | Posted
i was do for my period sometime between the 13 and 19 of july. sometimes i do get it late or early but the problem is that im on the birth control pill and in the past week and a half ive missed two pills but i did take them the next day...
bbyshdy | Posted
324142_tn?1253826322
Hi July Mommies..............our month is almost here:) I was just curious, have you started being checked yet at your doctors appointments, what week were you in, and what changes did they find? I have not been checked yet, but have...
kris777 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2008 Babies Community Resources