Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2011.

1 - 20 (of 158) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. At my routine ultrasound at 8 weeks they found a subchorionic hematoma. They scheduled another ultrasound for 4 weeks later hoping the body would either absorb it or that I'd bleed it out. The next ul...
  Posted
I’m a little worried about the thought of being pregnant so I really just need some opinions. My husband and I (of 11 years) have always used protection because we are not looking to have more kids. I’m 43 and he’s 41. Well, he was ou...
  Posted
726324 tn?1324078210
My baby is finally here! I had a membrane sweep on my due date which was a Saturday but my cervix was still high and closed so she couldn't do the sweep properly. On the Tuesday morning at 4:04am i had my first contraction. I was very ex...
  Posted
1085628 tn?1326555485
so who is steralizing bottles? how many times ? and is it really necessary i have been reading mixed reviews ?
  Posted
1085628 tn?1326555485
i stopped pumping and nursing at three weeks . what formula is everyone using powder or liquid ? my friend said i should only be using the pre made one not the powder any info on this .. my son has been on gerber good start gentle .
  Posted
Hey everyone. I had my son 2weeks ago and everything has been normal for my recovery except I have this Sienese in my upper left abdomen. I only notice it when it's pushed on or in the shower when the water hits it. It seems kinda strang...
  Posted
How long does it take to get an answer from your forum? I asked this question on July 21 when I first joined, but have yet to receive an answer. Well, here is the same question. I usually have a 28 day cycle, with my period right on sche...
  Posted
I'm currently 36w 5d.. I've had bad back pain for a couple of weeks were as soon as I start walking or even tryin to do this around the house my whole back is so painful I have to sit down. Im also having a really hard time sleeping....
  Posted
726324 tn?1324078210
Hi ladies. I just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this? I have been getting quite a lot of creamy white discharge for the past couple of weeks. I keep thinking its my waters breaking! Its not loads of discharge though and it...
  Posted
1085628 tn?1326555485
today is my c-section ladies ... thanks for all your continued support .
  Posted
522984 tn?1299512681
I was just wondering if anyone has ever or heard of someone tring acupuncture to induce labor? My babies tend to be on the larger side for me and i tear really bad so dr like to induce a little early in hopes to have a baby under 8lb, so...
  Posted
1715156 tn?1308715451
Ok so here is the story: My last period was last month on the 13th. My Bf and I had sex on the 6th of this month. I've had all the signs of pregnancy: nausea, cramping, hot flashes, frequent urination, headaches, I cant keep anything d...
  Posted
280369 tn?1316705641
Lydia Mae-Ellen Is here and she is perfect!!!! 6lbs 14oz and 18 1/2 inches. Lots of hair and I'm so in love! Water broke at 5:45am but labor didn't start until 1:20pm (contractions would come and go and were not painful at all) and she w...
  Posted
First of all how is everybody doing? My baby shower is tomorrow & every since yesterday my friends having been telling me they can't make it(i called them to make sure they had directions to my mil housethey didnt call me )it was kinda l...
  Posted
i thought i shld ask about my situation , i am actually 35 weeks pregnant nd m first doctor first predicted tht my EDD is 11 of june 2011 nd the lst u\s EDD aftr doing 2scans first on the 18-01-11 and 01-02-11 was 25-07-11. well, yesterd...
  Posted
1419501 tn?1320209910
Im 36 weeks and have been to L and D once allready cause i had a BIT hanging out . I knew it wasnt the cord bacause it looked like a thumb without a finger nail. I went in and they told me it was vaginal prolapse??? It might be but if ...
  Posted
982214 tn?1449518366
WOW!!!! Our little forum has been sooooo quuiet lately!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing, how you are feeling, sleeping, and coping with the final weeks!! What are your fears and excitments? Are you all ready or feel like y...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi Everyone, We're looking for a Community Leader(s) for your July 2011 Babies Community! If you're interested in becoming a CL, please send a PM to : MH Community Mgr Congratulations to everyone!!!! Cheryl
  Posted
I have been haing dizzy spells the past couple of weeks but yesterday was the worst i thought i was gonna pass out and barly made it to sit down i became hot and look like could not get it together so i went straight to labor & delivery ...
  Posted
Hi everyone... I am 24 weeks 4 days pregnant with twins and I have a shortening cervix. It is 2.2cm and I am also having contractions. I asked my doc about bed rest, but he said don't worry. Should I get a second opinion? Everything I am...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2011 Babies Community Resources