Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.
I love being a mom! My little one is now 4 mon and growing up to fast! She is just starting to figure out the rolling over thing :). An...
I am taking each day as it comes lol These 2 little chicks of mine are opposites... if one is happy the other is grumpy, if one is nappin...
I am completely fed up with my inlaws! I just want to move far far far away and never see them again. For starters my sister in law is ...
My baby girl is 10 wks old. I had her sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours at night. Then all of a sudden she is waking up anywhere from 2-3 ...
Just checking in to see how you and the babies are doing?!?!?! Danica and I are great I love being a mom . She has changed so much in alm...
Anyone have their babies diagnosed with this before?? Adalynn throws up right after eating. I sit her up to burp and before I can pat her...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.