Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.
41 - 60 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Closed on our new house today but Dr did move my inducement to Tuesday.
3 answers |
So over being pregnant :-/ doctor said he will induce me eithet Thursday or Friday at 41 weeks ...i am soooo ready to meet my babygirl! D...
4 answers |
so over being pregnant i need him out any tips only thing i havnt tried is caster oil??
3 answers |
I am just 7 days fron my due date and a friend has adviced me and hubby to get freaky** like twice each day because is helps with labor. ...
3 answers |
37 weeks today ftm. We are planning on making an appointment to find a pediatrician this week. Im just not sure what to look for when goi...
1 answer |
Hello ladies I had my 38 week check yesterday. Dr checked me and said I was 3 centimeters dilated and only about an inch left of my cervi...
1 answer |
Joshua arrived just before 10 this morning weighing just under 9lbs. Bit uncomfy after the planned cesarean but all is good and moving ar...
5 answers |
i looked up more than 1,000 things about false labor and real labor,.... i was having period like pain but just like 2 in 1 hour and they...
4 answers |
Today at 7:30am i had a 8lb 6oz baby girl. I'm going to put pictures up of her.
5 answers |
July moms where are you from and are you having a boy or girl? I am from Texas and am having my second boy.
14 answers |
Well my hubby is just dropping our daughter off with her grandparents which was the last thing to organise before tomorrow. I'm actually ...
3 answers |
at 3am :) sooo freaking happy, naturel birth :) happy 4th of july and birthday to my baby :) in lovee
8 answers |
1765952 tn?1314723481
Hi ladies, Just a quickly, so last night went to the loo and passed a jelly like substance .... I believe this to be. A show? Wha...
2 answers |
:)
soo ive been having mad BH like i get 8 in 1 hour, is that a sign of labor? and ive been getting a lot of discharge and having to pop a l...
7 answers |
Is it just me or does the time feel like its vanished since getting that first positive result? Can't believe that in less than a week I'...
3 answers |
well im 37 weeks and 3 days i was hoping i would be dilating,but yesterday at my appt they said im not,my baby is not ready to come out y...
3 answers |
4989104 tn?1365652562
I didn't even know what it was, and google has me stressing to the point of nearly having an anxiety attack... apparently I have gbs and ...
9 answers |
Just had my appt yesterday at 38wks and this baby is playing with my emotions. Last week my Dr said I was 1-2 dilated 70% effaced. This w...
1 answer |
Dr appointment went good today. Dr said if Chance doesn't come on his own before July 11 she will induce July 11. My birthday is July 12 ...
3 answers |
Well my due date was July 7th but my little boy decide to come early. He came June 28. So no more july but its ok he came out perfecti l...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...