Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

61 - 80 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have officially become a July mommy! Hopefully little man will come soon! I'll be over due in 10 minutes and make the switch from June mama to July mama! Come out already little one!!
  Posted
5675678 tn?1372169867
I feel so down and the worst part is I can't even sleep.and my partner is being so childish
  Posted
It's officially OUR month! Anyone else ready to get this show on the road? How are you mommies holding up? I'm 36weeks today and I don't think it'll be too much longer, gotta feeling she's coming early :)
  Posted
lol
idk if anybody else is going thru the same as me but ive been wantting to have sex sooooo bad now im 36 weeks today,. im just like wtf is wrong with me!!!
  Posted
I never went into labor with my son I was induced.. I have a soon and Dr appointment tomorrow so I am not feeaking out but I am having real strong period like pains that are rippling up my tummy. Laying down did not stop them just makes ...
  Posted
5221747 tn?1365399845
I'm 38+1 today and have been dealing with lots of aches and pains. More importantly, extreme loss of sex drive. now see, this has caused quite a few fights but it's not a big deal. but.... Friday is my fiancé's birthday and i HAVE to mak...
  Posted
soo happy my Dr. had told me i was goig to have a premature baby and today im 37 weeks :D was wondering tho is anybody else feeling tired ? like the last 3 oor 2 days ive been feeling sick and tired is that a signn of labor ? i mean i re...
  Posted
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian mommies :)
  Posted
:)
soo like a week ago i went walking for 2 hours ever since that day my stomacb feel heavy and ive been to use the bathroom to pee and pop srry, a lot with out drinking anything i have to use the bathroom like really bad, and im losing my ...
  Posted
On 26th june gave birth to a healthy 8pound1ounce baby boy via emergency c section....water broke on 24th bcos of that me and baby both have infection...v both are on antibiotics and may have to stay in hospital for couple of more days.....
  Posted
very happy for all the new mommys :) wish you the best and your baby,....!!! i still got 22 days to go but my baby boy is going to be here sonner then i think
  Posted
Today is my last little mommy son day with my son before Chance gets here. I am taking my 12 year old and his cousin to an alligator farm and a pool party. I have loved being a mom for all these years and can't wait to meet our new litt...
  Posted
It's almost time to meet my 1st born daughter and I'm super excited to say the least. I've been walking and keeping busy at home and started experiencing major pains on the lower left part of my stomach. So far my pregnancys been pretty ...
  Posted
im just soo happy i wanna meet my baby boy!!!!
  Posted
Hi ladies!!! I am 36 weeks 4 days and I have been having BH for some time now. Well today I started to have very loose stools like watery bad, also starting to loose my mucus plug also. Any other mommies going through the same and what h...
  Posted
Dr took me off blood thinners and said I can have the baby anytime. She is going to go over today's soon and we will set the inducing date if I haven't had it yet.
  Posted
I went to the hospital in morning and after monitoring baby for 6 hrs they sennd me home if I go naturally in labor.....they 24 hrs they will again monitor baby and will do basic checks and will give a choice to wait for anothrr 24hrs or...
  Posted
Hi ladies a couple hours ago my water broke when I was sleeping..immediately I w oke up and what I saw was i pee on myself lol...it was mess......i called l&d they ask me to come in the morning...currently I am 39 week pregnant....plz ...
  Posted
lol
idk if anybody else is going thru the same as me but ive been wantting to have sex sooooo bad now im 36 weeks today,. im just like wtf is wrong with me!!!
  Posted
Just curious if anyone due July 25, 2013 like me and if so any complications so for anybody?!!!
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources