Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.
81 - 100 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
:)
Only 20 more days until my little baby boy is here. I can't wait!!!
8 answers |
ftm
Ok I'm a ftm I have about two weeks until my due date and i can't wait!!! Well my question is how do you know your going into labor. I kn...
5 answers |
Hello...my husband and I have 3 year old twins. We had to go through fertility injections to get them here though! It was a huge emotion...
1 answer |
34 weeks and baby just dropped. I am kinda excited now.Maybe I will have a fourth of July kid to go with my Saint Patrick day kid.
8 answers |
I'm 37wks with 20days to go. My sisters tells me she wants to take me to Skipolini's.. It's a pizza joint known for helping pregnate wome...
3 answers |
Does anyone have any ideas for a door prize? We are trying to think of one nice door prize to give out. Like a basket prize or something....
3 answers |
I am 36wks, & still havent seen my mucus plug, havent felt any braxton hicks...anyone else?...
3 answers |
5221747 tn?1365399845
I'm 36 weeks and 3 days. I'm also a ftm. But I've been having a hard time breathing. It's the weirdest feeling and I've never felt it bef...
1 answer |
I am 36wks, & still havent seen my mucus plug, havent felt any braxton hicks...anyone else?...
6 answers |
For those mommies who are curious about placenta encapsulation. What it is, how it works, and how it can benefit you and baby I invite yo...
1117231 tn?1456613140
Just wondering if anyone from our group has delivered early yet. We only have approx 2 weeks until the start of July and we can meet our ...
6 answers |
I am now going to the Dr 2 to 3 times a week while working 11 hour days. Today's appointment is making me check my blood sugar six times...
2 answers |
I'll be 35 weeks tmrw. Anybody's baby still breech? I'm starting to lose hope she'll turn. The exercises aren't working. Can someone give...
3 answers |
Is it normal to have period like pain at 37w pregnant....i am feeling like as I am going to have periods at any moment....i know um being...
4 answers |
Only got 3 weeks 5 days left so fed up now just want her to pop out
2 answers |
I am presently going on my 33 week...my doc told me i have high amount of amniotic fluid..they checked me for diabetice and and result w...
1 answer |
Had a doctors appointment today. Doctors say I have a very healthy baby boy and wants to induce me at 37 weeks because baby is so big. Ha...
4 answers |
4989104 tn?1365652562
Anyone else addicted to smells? I swear I cannot get enough of new magazines, and packing foam... my dr said it's normal though, weird...
4 answers |
:(
i really need someone whoo can give me there number and i can call and talk to cuz im just a mess right now, my boyfriend left me and im...
34 weeks today and my husband just left me,. trying to keep it together.
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources