Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2014.
21 - 40 (of 297) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Who's got them? I'm nearly 32 weeks and haven't got any but I'm waiting for them.
15 answers |
I was due the 5th! And going to get induced tomorrow morning! Im 2cm dilated so this labor shouldnt take as long like my first.
Today is my due date but still no baby!!! I'm so tired of waiting I just want to finally meet him!!!
1 answer |
Whose due on 10th July? :D
1 answer |
I am so tired of feeling like it takes more effort to move from side to side while trying to get comfortable in bed ! 4 days till the due...
1 answer |
7165624 tn?1395651367
Who else is due on July 27th. I wanted to know when I conceived.
3 answers |
I'm so ready for my bundle of joy to get here my hips and legs hurt so bad, and I just found out I have gestational diabetes smh
4 answers |
Who's due in july ? What day? What sex and how are you guys feeling?? Im due July 18th or 10th. Its a long story. But I'm so ready lol ...
37 answers |
And my baby girl weighs 6.8 lbs! The ultra sound tech said that's perfect... But according to this app she should be just under 6 lbs! An...
5 answers |
I'm due July 17th !!! This is me & my husband's first child ! I'm excited & nervous !!
10 answers |
7165624 tn?1395651367
29 days left nd my baby gurl will be here
8341316 tn?1397699409
Is anyone due july 5th? And are you starting to feel any different ? I have 14 days left only feel tired and soar ?? :/ my first baby .. ...
3 answers |
Hi friends! Any due 13th of July and wants to make friends
5 answers |
Anyone due july 7th!? How much have u dilated and thinned out?
5 answers |
Anyone due in July?
10 answers |
Anybody due
2 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
I've been craving Twinkies!! I've always hated those creme-filled sponge cakes.. They are too sugary and hurt my teeth/gums, but today I'...
Due July 4th! But being induced June 28!, my birthday is June 29! Lol yum hospital food on my bday :) lol
2 answers |
I'm due on the July 23 but i keep feeling like she's pushing down already what should I do?
1 answer |
I'm 38 weeks and lost my mucus plug last night now today I have had cramping does that mean I'm going into labor soon?
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community Resources