Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2014.
41 - 60 (of 297) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is anyone having pain in her pelvic area, they said is the baby head, just wanted to know if anybody is experiencing same
2 answers |
Anyone due July 3rd?
4 answers |
Mine is tomorrow. Yay. I've got 6 weeks till bub comes and have so much to do.
2 answers |
I Had my 36 week appointment last Tuesday and was told I'm 2CM dilated and 60% effaced and then I had my 37 week appointment yesterday an...
Anyone else due 12th July and interested in making new mummy friends
2 answers |
Does anyone have ab separation? I get the dome thing happening when I sit up a certain way. I'm pretty sure this is due to ab separation....
1 answer |
Someone told me it is possible to get pregnant during a pregnancy it was just very rare!? Idk if I can believe it! Anyone heard of this?
2 answers |
Anyone else due July 25?
7 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
I want some pumpkin pie so bad right now!! Either that or a peach milkshake. Maybe both?! What are you ladies craving today?!
Anybody else due July 26?
4 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
Had my weekly appointment today and they did the stress test.. Turns out that I've been having little contractions and I didn't even know...
2 answers |
I'll be 27 weeks Thursday and working is becoming such a challenge! Especially because I work in a daycare with some violent children and...
10 answers |
So I was in the hospital at 27 weeks I was having contractions!! I'm now 35 weeks I also went to hospital cus I didn't feel baby move in ...
2 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
Today I began to notice that my feet felt a little tingly and numb, and upon removing my shoes I noticed that my feet and ankles were sud...
4 answers |
My fiancé and I's first baby together. Sophia Gabrielle hopefully born on July 15th 2014!!
9180868 tn?1402286667
Anyone else due July 2nd
Have you got a name for your baby?
3 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
At our ultrasound yesterday they said baby had an enlarged kidney with a little fluid in both. They said that there was a possibility of ...
Hello im 32 weeks and have been getting an abdominal pain whenever i get up from sitting down for awhile, like if baby is too heavy. Has ...
3 answers |
So I'm due July 14th but I'm getting induced early due to being high risk because of gestational diabetes. So probably between July 7th t...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community Resources