Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2014.
61 - 80 (of 297) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone else due the 12th of July?
3 answers |
So how many of you have you hospital bag ready to go and if you do what are must haves.... I kind off did mine but I know I need more stu...
2 answers |
Hello All, We are expecting our baby in July.On her recent visit to doctor , My wife was told that baby head is size is slightly larger ...
1 answer |
So I was in the hospital at 27 weeks I was having contractions!! I'm now 35 weeks I also went to hospital cus I didn't feel baby move in ...
I am now 33 weeks pregnant. When am I supposed to stock on diapers, wipes, and formulas? Should I wait until after my baby shower?
3 answers |
7456173 tn?1422512475
So when I went to my 20 week ultrasound the lady told me she couldn't find my mucus plug. If she couldn't see it I heard that it will gro...
Morgan will b here ,, how many July babies
12 answers |
Anyone due around 8th July?
4 answers |
I am due on 31 july 30 weeks andb2 days pregnant excited cant wait for my bubba
I need some help.. I'm desperate.. I've posted on other sites and have not received any advice. This is my second pregnancy. Four months...
3 answers |
1161604 tn?1388879198
Im 29+4 weeks with my third baby. With my first I had my bloody show minutes b4 I went into labour. My second I lost my 'clear' mucous pl...
3 answers |
6767997 tn?1399747726
I'm 29 weeks along, and this is our first baby. I've been having really bad hot flashes, especially at night, but during the day as well ...
1 answer |
I am 32 weeks and 5 days expecting twins in July. But the Drs are thinking of delivering me by 36 weeks as of the twins might have hydro...
1 answer |
Due July 10th
1 answer |
Who's having and who isn't?
7 answers |
Almost 32 weeks still working the 3 rd shift and doing ok its getting hard but I do it I have gistanial diabetes n preclamcia
1 answer |
So I'm expecting my first baby on July 31st and my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. Originally, we had decided that our little girl w...
3 answers |
Hey! First time mom due July 23rd. :) I would love to stay connected with other FTM's in the Fort Worth, TX area!
1 answer |
What kind of nesting have you been doing? Me? 31 weeks and I've been doing the following so far... Making nesting lists lol. Also pla...
5 answers |
Any tips? I'm scared about labor, I'm scared & nervous on how to raise a new born boy?! Can anybody give me some advice??
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community Resources