Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2014.
81 - 100 (of 297) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any tips and advice? I'm scared and excited... but mostly scared. I dread the labor... I'm going natural due to the problems the epideral...
Hi guys anyone due in July, living in the London area? I'm due 8th July, it'll be my 3rd baby !!
5 answers |
Hello soon to be mommies. I have had very painful cramps in my lower legs (calf muscles). Anyone else had this problem? It started three...
2 answers |
Have you started your classes? I started mine on the weekend. It was good but I'm not sure how the husband will go during the deliver...
Is there anyone thats due a day before their birthday am 19 year's old and 20 weeks n a few days with a baby girl and she's due on the ...
4 answers |
I am pregnant with my 3rd BABYGIRL and my milk has already come in.. I'm due July 9so I still have 9 weeks left!! Is baby comin early?
3 answers |
My baby girl is due July 19th! But, the closer I get to her arrival, the more uncertain I feel. Her father and I are on odd(rocky) terms....
2 answers |
7552207 tn?1427024003
Im due July 29th with my first (:
23 answers |
I'm due July 8th with my 2nd baby
Due July 22nd, and I've been having diarrhea for 7 days now straight. I was admitted in the hospital 4 days ago for dehydration & was dis...
1 answer |
Hi this is my first pregnancy! I am pregnant with twin boys and was admitted on April 11th to my local Hospital with signs of preterm la...
3 answers |
I'm due July 17th which is two days before my husbands birthday
2 answers |
Im having twins and they are my firt babies
1197637 tn?1331562433
Hiya ladies but worried basically I'm 28weeks pregnant and due to having high Blood pressure and silly high pulse hate (that cause me to...
Pregnant with my first I'm due July 26 (:
5 answers |
I'm 27 weeks and I had a sharp pain in the middle o my stomach . Should I be worried or is it normal ?
2 answers |
?
Can you get warts?
hello everyone, I am 27 weeks pregnant and in about 6 weeks I am going to travel by air with my two toddlers, my oldest is 5 and the youn...
I'm so excited, this is me & my husband's first baby, & we are having a boy !!! I'm 28 weeks ❤
What does a contraction feel like? And back labour as well. Yesterday and today I've been getting this awful cramping right where my pelv...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2014 Babies Community Resources