Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
21 - 40 (of 3319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Heading to L&D shortly. FTM 40+6....I have all the info doc gave me and know it could be a long process with the induction and I may even...
2 answers |
Is it date to date or weeks like pregnancy? Ex: I gave birth to my son 7/15 So by weeks he is 2 1/2 wks or do I go by the date of 8/15...
4 answers |
I was due July 28th so im only 2days past due this will be my second child if she doesn't come by this Sunday @ midnight I will be induce...
8 answers |
Hi moms! My due date was July 28 but my little girl hadn't arrived and I still wasn't dilated. Had a doc appt. July 29. When he chec...
5 answers |
i gave birth Monday morning and tore pretty badly. Now I'm terrified to poop! Any suggestions? I'm on stool softeners but I don't want to...
6 answers |
After thinking that I had severe incontinence after a catheter removal, my membranes had actually ruptured since yesterday. Been on pitoc...
2 answers |
So who is at/past their due date and now expecting an August baby? 40+0 here.
9 answers |
I had my 40 week appointment yesterday. I told her I had had some spotting and discharge so she made sure to check me. I'm 4cm and 70% ef...
5 answers |
Camden Martin. Born 7/30 at 1:44 am. 7lbs 11oz 20 1/2 in long. Went in on 7/29 at 5am to get induced. Only dilated to 4cm by 11 pm (i was...
3 answers |
A little late but we've been busy. Andrew Sebastian was born on the 28th at 9:07 am. He weighed 7 lbs 15oz and was 21 in. After a scary ...
2 answers |
Thank all of you July mommies. I had my baby girl on the 24th but have stuck around as this app seems to be a big part of my every day ro...
1 answer |
Been nonstop since yesterday. Last night had some stomach cramps. Labor???? Back pains are at a constant 8/10 but I'm trying to be strong.
2 answers |
Had to get one when I got checked today because I thought I was in labor because of the excruciating back pain but to no avail I still wa...
3 answers |
It's the last day in July and I'm sad the month is over!! Hopefully the few of you who are left have your babies soon. Thanks for being a...
For the last week ive been having back pain everywhere. Ive been having period like cramps,vagina cramps,and hip pains. Last night my leg...
1 answer |
11361691 tn?1433952182
So yesterday I posted that I tried castor oil... it worked. Andrew Nicholas was born 28 Minutes before his due date. We went to the docto...
6 answers |
I'm 41 weeks and 1 day today and still nothing. I'm dilated 2 cm as of Monday and my cervix is thinning out pretty good but besides BH I'...
2 answers |
I will be 40 weeks on Friday and I feel like my baby is still sitting high in my belly. I feel like he hasn't "dropped" whatsoever! Anyon...
4 answers |
11361691 tn?1433952182
Welp. I did it. My doctor suggested it at my appointment this morning (I am due tomorrow). I took it 4 hours ago. Still no poo but defini...
4 answers |
After 11hours of constant waiting my girl has arrived at 10:45pm.. Could not have asked for more... Delivered healthy baby... Thank u lad...
4 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community Resources