Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
41 - 60 (of 3319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11320849 tn?1436403837
I just had my son 2 weeks ago and my husband keeps making comments about how great it would be to have another one right away... Our othe...
1 answer |
I go to bed early at like 11 or 12 and I'm fully awake at 2:30. If I go to bed at 7 am I sleep until 3:30 pm
1 answer |
My doctor checked my cervix today. As soon as he did, I had horrible back pain. I am not dilated,only 80% effaced since he checked earlie...
1 answer |
So I'm 40 weeks and 3 days. My doctor stripped my membranes this morning, hoping that it would get labor going. Later in the afternoon, I...
So I'm 40 weeks and 3 days. Im positive that i just lost my mucus plug. When I wiped after peeing, there was a small ball of clear-greeni...
2 answers |
How many days after your last appointment did your doc schedule to induce you? Ex. If you went in for an appt Monday and he scheduled i...
4 answers |
Okay soooo. My boyfriend and I have been pretty sexually active throughout my pregnancy. We're used to the typical spotting after sex and...
2 answers |
So this is my third pregnancy and if it's taught me anything it's that every pregnancy is different. With that being said I am having the...
3 answers |
i got my cervix checked today, after my appointment i got home and went to the restroom and notice a little bleeding, is this normal or ...
3 answers |
My water broke about an hour ago, Im not having any contractions though. Waiting for dr to call me back. Anyone who had water break first...
9 answers |
Would like to know how much time c section would take as my doc said she would give me tablets for getting pains and if it fails they wou...
4 answers |
July 28th come back lol...still waiting for this little one to get moving. Nothing, nada, zilch. Induction scheduled for Monday night...w...
1 answer |
So I'm 3 days past my due date and have my doctors appointment in the morning. They might have to induce me if I go a week over my due da...
1 answer |
My due date is in 2 days, and I don't want to wait any longer to hold my baby boy! I really don't want to stretch another week. Has anyon...
2 answers |
11165184 tn?1429572982
I woke up Sunday morning about 2:30 with contractions. At about 3 I got up to go to the bathroom where I lost my mucus plug. I went back ...
4 answers |
tomorrow morning I get induced I'm scared and excited at the same time. Does it hurt as bad as everyone says??
3 answers |
In the hospital today is the big day. I'm being induced but baby's heart rate dropped with contractions. A little worried they say I ...
5 answers |
I'm going to tell my story in reverse: My precious Trista Joy arrived on the 24th at 3:20 25min. After arriving to the hospital for the t...
6 answers |
My baby boy Klaus was born yesterday after 37 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing. He had to be taken to the nicu because he inhaled so...
4 answers |
11361691 tn?1433952182
Yesterday I went swimming, had sex, walked around a few different grocery stores, ate a spicy dinner, bounced on my ball for 30 minutes a...
8 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community Resources