Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
61 - 80 (of 3319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today is my due date and I have no signs of labor. Friday my doctor checked me and I was 1cm open. I lost my mucus plug Saturday and toda...
Every night am up late just watching the clock. Am due on July 28th, and my little girl is not ready to see me. Am so happy for every bab...
10 answers |
I finally get to make my arrival post :) It's a little slow but my little girl was born July 23 at 1047. After seeing my doctor on th...
5 answers |
I was induced on the 22nd and had my baby girl the next morning at 8:35am and i pushed for a total of 45 mins. I was clotting like craz...
3 answers |
Anyone else past due? Is your doctor talking about inducing you? I really don't want to be induced and I'm 41 weeks pregnant, I'd love to...
2 answers |
3 days left until my son is due, and I feel like nothing is happeneing! There is non stop cramping and tightening, but it's not as painfu...
3 answers |
I'm 39 weeks and my belly that once looked like a basketball now looks like it spread out and is wider? Anyone know why?
2 answers |
I know all you moms that haven't delivered yet are anxious, I just have one piece of advice. Alejoy your sleep. My little girl is perfect...
1 answer |
Im not 100% sure what a contraction should feel like. it's supposed to be when your belly tightens right? I have that happening but it do...
7 answers |
July 22nd I welcomed my beautiful baby girl, Charlie Anne! She's precious and I couldn't be more happy, question tho I wanted to try brea...
9 answers |
I am 40+2 and still no signs of my stubborn baby coming out... Not dilated either.. I am getting non stress test done tomorrow and then m...
1 answer |
I was due July 25th but I was scheduled to be induced Monday afternoon.. HOWEVER... my water broke on Saturday night (lol I even made a ...
4 answers |
My water broke at 5:50 yesterday morning (July 25th). We arrived at the hospital at about 7:20am. I tried to make it without the epidural...
4 answers |
Monday night my boyfriend and I decided to go to the hospital because I had been leaking fluid for a few weeks and that morning it was mo...
6 answers |
At 6pm on Thursday 7/23 I started having contractions every 10 minutes, I labored all night at home until I couldn't take it anymore. I c...
4 answers |
Today is my due date and i had a sweep on thursay and since then i have thought my waters are leaking, i physically felt water trickle ou...
Feel like something wrong but i dont know what? :/
Is anyone else wanting to answer yes to the baby arrived question on the home screen? Sometimes I just stare at it and my 5 days left cou...
4 answers |
Anybody else put on epidural and pitocin after delivering your baby ? I was due to clotting and placental abruption while still inside of...
Had internal examination .. And did not dilate at all ... My doctor has asked me to get admitted on Monday and will induce pains... I hav...
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community Resources