Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
81 - 100 (of 3319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've booked in for labour inducing reflexology tomorrow at 2.. I was wondering if anyone has had it before and if it did anything? I k...
8 answers |
Today is my due date and ive been losing my mucus plug since last night! I really hope my little man decides to come really soon because ...
2 answers |
I am due on Tuesday but I feel like my baby is never going to come. Doing everything I can to stay relaxed and keep active to try and hel...
10 answers |
Pretty sure my water broke at 5:50 this morning! On our way to the hospital!
4 answers |
So tired just want to hold my baby girl
5 answers |
I have been having really strong braxton Hicks contractions all night every night for the past three nights.. it doesn't matter which sid...
1 answer |
Anyone else due today and still no baby lol.
12 answers |
So I'm due in 2 days and just wondering if I should shave 'down there' before I go into labor, or if it matters if i do or not? I just d...
8 answers |
Alright let me start this by saying that I am a Mom of two boys one whom was born last week;-) I have also breastfeed both boys. I kn...
9 answers |
What are some pretty girl names that start with an "A"? You would think choosing a middle name wouldn't be so hard but me and my bf can't...
7 answers |
What worked for you moms as far as natural self induction methods? Been using exercise ball, walking, taking raspberry leaf tea, and even...
6 answers |
Army doesnt induce until 41+ weeks,
1 answer |
So I had my appointment today and the doctor swept my membrane to try to get things started. Since my little boy is being stubborn. I was...
4 answers |
on Monday I'm getting induced at exactly 41 weeks (: I'm so excited to finally meet my little princess . I've tried everything to induce...
I have been having such strange dreams about pregnancy, delivery, and after birth. Last night I had a dream that the hospital sent my ...
2 answers |
how far apart roughly are your first contractions?
2 answers |
My due date is Sunday and I had a doctors appointment today at 9:45 and she told me that I'm one and a half centimeters dilated and she a...
6 answers |
So I had my daughter 2 weeks ago, on my due day July 10. I just want to thank God for this blessing. Everyday I wake up with a smile on ...
1 answer |
I am scheduled for membrane sweep on this Saturday... As i am 39+ 6 weeks now and no contractions still...Just want to know whether it is...
4 answers |
Due in 6 days yay
4 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community Resources