Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2016.
1 - 20 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 12 old and I'm so scared of getting a cold because I actually had someone tell me babies can dies of colds.....so of course I'm ...
Because I've read it can be much quicker with subsequent births, to all you first time mom's how soon did you go into labor after losing ...
2 answers |
I had my membrane stripped today at 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I'm 4cm and 90% effaced.
2 answers |
On Friday, I was experiencing diarrhea, nauseous, back pain, and some contractions. The contractions ranged from 7 to 3 mins apart for a...
Had my son on the 5 of July anyone else
1 answer |
Monday the 25th is my due date they scheduled me to be induced that morning. ...I'm excited and nerves at the same time. ..never been ind...
I'm 39 weeks pregnant and 39 years old. This is my 7th child . I m just surprised that this is my 7th child and I'm not even dilated.1 mo...
3 answers |
I'm due July 31st and this is my first baby. (Boy) originally I wanted just my hubby and my sister(labor and delivery nurse) in the deliv...
1 answer |
im 38 weeks and 1cm dilated ive tried sex , walking , doing squats and inserting epo also ive been having pains all down my legs and feet...
1 answer |
Anyone else?? And do you have names??? I'm having a girl. Illya Shayle
13 answers | 1 comment |
I had my baby July 1st and since then I've had regular sized blood clots 'i guess' to none and in the past few days they have become bigg...
2 answers |
I'm having a little girl due on July 27th , anyone else ??
12 answers |
I am about 36weeks and 3days. But that is according to estimated due date of august 6th. I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was alre...
2 answers |
My son is due in just 10 days. I'm feeling really tired lately and can't seem to get anything done. Anybody else having this problem?
5 answers |
Im getting induced July 5th & i am sooooo excited . Anybody else close???
4 answers |
I'm due in 3 days but only dilated 1cm
Ladies I'm 20 weeks & ive decided to breast feed , I'm very nervous is this the best idea ? Does it hurt ? Is it easier ?
7 answers |
I was originally due to August 3rd , now I'm due July 22. I have already turned in my 12 week leave but it doesn't begin until July 25 an...
3 answers |
37 weeks pregnant and the last two days I've been having a really difficult time breathing. I woke up last night feeling like my air supp...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was due the 7th of july and i had her 7/3/16 Aubriannah Skye McCloud 7lbs, 4oz 20, 3/4 inches long born at 11:08 am. She is so amazing
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community Resources