Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2016.
21 - 40 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
39 weeks and this is my second pregnancy and I haven't lost my mucus plug yet, I've been having contractions but nothing too extreme and ...
1 answer |
I'm 34 Weeks with baby number 3 and on sunday my mucus plug started to come out...should I be worried about going into labor soon??? Has ...
7 answers |
found out Friday that I dilated 1cm, I am so excited !!! has anyone else started to dilate yet?
8 answers |
Hello ladies. I've had a lot of pressure along my pelvic area. I've found that if you take a warm bath with Epsom Salt it helps relieve t...
1 answer |
Hm?
Anyone else having a baby due around July 29th? My baby is suppose to be due July 29th
10 answers |
has anyone else had problems with getting their ankles and feet to go down? mine has been swollen for days & I'm not sure if I should go ...
1 answer |
This is my first I'm due on the 7th of July. I started getting nauseous a couple days ago and getting period like cramps and has been get...
2 answers |
Lately I've been getting little to no sleep. It's really depressing. I'm ready to have this baby already.
2 answers |
Hey beautiful ladies, currently 30 weeks due July 29th with our first ( and only) baby haha but I have the worst acid reflux especially a...
7 answers |
I have been experiencing a tingling sensation in one of my fingers in my right hand. Plus, my skin underneath my breast has been itching....
I'm anxious to go into labor I'm due In the next couple of days but i don't know how to get labor started
2 answers |
currently in labor, contractions are the worst right now but the epidural is working wonders!!!!! good luck & congratulations to all the ...
1 answer |
I had my test done at 36 weeks doctor told me I was positive with group strep b. That was the worst news I've had my entire pregnancy.. ...
2 answers |
Who ELSE IS WITH ME??
9 answers |
I just want to see who has the same due date as me.
9 answers | 1 comment |
Everything I do especially sleeping I have issues breathing no matter what I do I can't sleep any one else having this issue?
3 answers |
Ladies we are almost there all the July babies I went to my appointment today and I'm 1 centimeters dail lated.
1 answer |
I just wanted to know who else was around the same place I am...I'm so excited! :)
17 answers |
I'm 37 weeks today and starting to lose my mucus plug...anyone else? This is my second pregnancy and I have read that you can go into lab...
1 answer |
Is your blatter also killing you?
4 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community Resources