Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2016.
41 - 60 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Are you all bringing an old Tshirt or a robe for when you give birth to the hospital???
1 answer |
There has GOT to be something I can do to relieve the back pain I'm having, I have tried laying down, propping my legs up with pillows an...
4 answers |
I truly believe that all pregnant women are beautiful... no matter how big or small, just beautiful
Hi. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and just found out that my baby is transverse (aka. Lieing sideways). Are there any exercises that ca...
6 answers |
So I don't really have a question but I'm a little stressed out. I'm due with a little girl 4 of July and I had my 36 week check up today...
2 answers |
My ankles and feet are swelling so bad even in my legs.... Any advice on how to prevent it or atleast help it? Not to mention my feet loo...
6 answers |
WARNING, TMI: I'm now 33 weeks but for the last 2 months I've been physically unable to have sex with my fiancé. Every time we do, my v...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm just seeing if anyone has my due date! JULY 2nd:)
14 answers |
Is it normal to feel pressure when you pee 34 weeks pregnant
7 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 32 weeks and 3 days and my weigh keeps going up and down so as of right I have only gain 10 pounds. ..I never really heard of pregnan...
3 answers |
Ok,so I had me gallbladder removed at 30 weeks(13 days ago)and I'm wondering if I should go back to work. My surgeon told me to ask my ob...
Anyone else with same due date?
6 answers |
Anyone getting cramps that feel like a period? 25 weeks along and they're in my back and my bellys pulling.
3 answers |
Currently week 18. Husband and I agreed we wouldn't find out the gender.super excited for July to come soon.
6 answers |
7381903 tn?1391468488
Have any of you ladies experienced a vbac ? ( vaginal birth after cesarean) . Do you know anyone that had one ? . I would like to know wh...
Hi I'm 34 weeks pregnant. I wanted to know if any one was feeling what I have Ben feeling lately or am I experience sings of early labor....
Do any one be up all night becUse of discomfort and what do you do to help you sleep better
1 answer |
Do any one be up all night becUse of discomfort and what do you do to help you sleep better
Hello! Any ladies experienced Amy of this. I have had one prior pregnancy before this and never bled. With this one I bled at 6 weeks, we...
2 answers |
Hi there! Im due July 13 with a bb girl and wondering if anyone else is as well. Also Im having bad back and hip pains when I get out of ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community Resources