Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2016.
61 - 80 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 31 weeks having a boy and woke up to bleeding. Its still some spotting through out the day Dr says could be irritated uterus since he...
1 answer |
9869573 tn?1406388504
My 1st pregnancy I had a csection. This time I get to choose. I would like to try a vbac but im so scared! Any mommy's have a vbac experi...
1 answer |
Had a scan last week and my baby has not continued along his growth line but gone from 85th centile down to 59th. Has anyone elses done t...
hi, I am heading for my 3rd c section. Wondering has anybody had same experience, recovered well from the previous 2. Hoping it's the sam...
5 answers |
I haven't neededy inhalers for Asthma in about two years but this last week I have been wheezing and out of breath and had to go get one ...
1 answer |
Am 31weeks pregnant, this morning I found out that water is coming out from my private part when I took a look at it I realize that it no...
2 answers |
Anybody else have the same due date? This is my first :) I'm a month further along than my aunt (mother of 2 already) and her belly is tw...
14 answers |
Is it okay to eat every hour even though you snacked in that little bit of time ..??? Because I have a high metabolism so I was just wond...
1 answer |
Need more girls names
4 answers |
I'm 27 weeks and my appetite has literally disappeared, some days I can't even force myself to eat and I'm worried I'm not gaining enough...
2 answers |
I'm not looking forward to getting stretch marks but this is my first pregnancy I'm 20-year-old and average weight but I'm 24 week and ...
8 answers |
I'm 21 weeks, having a girl and have horrible soreness in my groin area. Anyone else?
3 answers |
I just had my 20 week scan and as of this past Tuesday I'm 22 weeks along, my doctor said according to the scan I'm a week behind, so I'm...
1 answer |
23 weeks tommrow and I haven't been able to eat meat it makes me sick and I do not crave it I use to eat meat before pregnancy. Also I do...
2 answers |
I'm 25 weeks and I'm a first time mom. I Just want my baby boy out. I've dealt with a lot of issues during this pregnancy and I'm uncomfo...
5 answers |
Have cramps and lower backaches, plus so uncomfortable in any position I lay in. Plus have headache. It may be due to my job and stress. ...
1 answer |
Im only 27 weeks but already having complications worried he might come too early but another issue is name I have angel for first but I ...
2 answers |
Has anyone experienced severe vomiting and diaherra around 26 weeks? I'm not able to keep anything down. First time mom and waiting for t...
2 answers |
Had my appt. Yesterday at 27 weeks exactly, found out I have partial placenta previa. I have another ultra sound in around 3-4 weeks to s...
2 answers |
I'm almost 22 weeks along and my baby boy is moving like crazy all day long. I'm in shape and on the short side and am carrying all in m...
9 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community Resources