Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2016.
81 - 100 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ive been moody my entire pregnancy, but the more pregnant i get the more crying fits and sadness, i cant wait to have my baby and do all ...
2 answers |
Has anyone ever dealt with a prior nerve injury before pregnancy in the back and did it cause issues? I have sciatic nerve damage and it ...
So I know during pregnancy you gain weight I necessarily don't like all the weight I'm gaining I don't eat poorly I have a good diet any...
1 answer |
Please I need help am 27 weeks pregnant with my second child, the first one was a little bit complicated so I had a c- section because th...
2 answers |
I'm 25weeks. I have this awful pain on my right shoulder blade coming all the way down under my right boob. I used to only get it every s...
Elliot Renee, girl, Ellie for short. Passable? Only appropriate for a boy? Confusing? Interesting?
I recently had an doctors appointment and the doc told me my son is measuring a week ahead and my due date moved to July 30 instead of Au...
6 answers |
does anyone eat unhealthy? whats some good foods you all eat to help with your baby?
2 answers |
So this is my second pregnancy but first with twins I am 23 weeks. Today I have had a mucas type discharge twice with some blood showing ...
1 answer |
I'm having a baby boy and my husband insist to name him after him but I really don't want to, so I suggest his name could be the middle n...
4 answers |
what food does everyone eat ?
When you register at a hospital what am I suppose to expect ? Do other deliverys you have had show up ? Or it's just to register the baby...
My son was due 24th July had him on the 3rd, my daughter was due the 8th of July came on the 9th, my son is due 29th July. Expensive month
2 answers |
9068665 tn?1461774512
I been thinking instead of spelling it like cali but with a K Like khali what you ladies think?? I just like being different lol.
4 answers |
Has anyone experienced bad cramps that come from the back and over too of the belly. This is the second day of it for me. Im 22 weeks and...
Ladies the doctor told me my dude date is July 15 , but my days & weeks aren't adding up tomorrow I'll be 6months , so do I need to be wo...
1 answer |
Just going for 21weeks scan this afternoon and nervous....had stillbirth last April of my little girl. Going to find out if it's a boy or...
6 answers |
Had my 20 week scan and was told my placenta is slightly overlapping the cervix and got booked in for 32 week scan but once home my frien...
3 answers |
9068665 tn?1461774512
I'm due July 17th still have til march 15th to find out what I'm having lol . but another mommies know what their having && whats your du...
10 answers | 4 comments |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regarding ...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community Resources