Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
1 - 20 (of 77) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had c-section delivery on 20th july 2017. Its 5 weeks sinc im delivered. Now im having severe stomach bloating and paining inside. I ca...
I had c-section delivery on 20th july 2017. Its 5 weeks sinc im delivered. Now im having severe stomach bloating and paining inside. I ca...
My baby is one week old. She sleeps throughout the day. Very cranky and doesnt sleep at night.how to change her sleeping pattern.
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 40+1 today. At 37weeks I started having contractions. I had a check and I was dilated to 1cm. After which my contractions slowed down...
He was born on the 13th of july at 8:24am weighing 7lbs 25oz 20.5inch. We thank God!
So 3 days ago i was having small contractions and went to the hospital. I was told they r real and consistent but was only dialated to a ...
I'm 39 weeks have a lot of pressure my lower back is killing me I can barely walk when I sit on the toilet I feel like the baby is coming...
Being induced July 8th due to my advanced maternal age. I'm 39 yrs old and will be 39 weeks along.
1 answer |
Ok sooo im 37 weeks and 4days im being induced on july 14th due to having trouble breathing and having a history of P.E ..but ive been fe...
This will my 4th baby I'm very excited and nervous because this will be my fourth C-section. Has anyone else had a 4th C-section???
1 answer |
Hello! Ill be 35 weeks on Friday. I've been on McKenna (progesterone hormone to keep from going into preterm labor)for the first time...
Hello All, Does any one else have a big gap in age between their first child and second? I'm due July 3rd and my 11 year old daughter is...
4 answers |
Doctor hasn't been any help. Last night I started having pains in my lower back along with this burning feeling. Baby girl is breech and ...
4 answers |
Hi, this is my second baby. My first birth was very straight forward, however I found it very stressful as the medical personnel were pus...
1 answer |
Hi there hope all well with you and with your babies mommies<3 Im 26 weeks just entered to third trimester and im really concern because...
1 answer |
Got put on bed rest about 2 weeks ago for a short cervix, last week they said it got longer but not by how much. I have not dilated at al...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Its a boy! Everything looks great! So happy he is healthy in there.
9 answers |
What's everyone think about cord blood donating? Pros or cons? My husband & I are thinking about it.
3 answers |
Can I have water birth with twins and it be safe?
I was admitted Sunday night, I'm leaking amniotic fluid, and now in the hospital til my little girl comes. Been cramping all night but n...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources