Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This will my 4th baby I'm very excited and nervous because this will be my fourth C-section. Has anyone else had a 4th C-section???
1 answer |
Hello! Ill be 35 weeks on Friday. I've been on McKenna (progesterone hormone to keep from going into preterm labor)for the first time...
Hello All, Does any one else have a big gap in age between their first child and second? I'm due July 3rd and my 11 year old daughter is...
4 answers |
Doctor hasn't been any help. Last night I started having pains in my lower back along with this burning feeling. Baby girl is breech and ...
4 answers |
Hi, this is my second baby. My first birth was very straight forward, however I found it very stressful as the medical personnel were pus...
1 answer |
Hi there hope all well with you and with your babies mommies<3 Im 26 weeks just entered to third trimester and im really concern because...
1 answer |
Got put on bed rest about 2 weeks ago for a short cervix, last week they said it got longer but not by how much. I have not dilated at al...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Its a boy! Everything looks great! So happy he is healthy in there.
9 answers |
What's everyone think about cord blood donating? Pros or cons? My husband & I are thinking about it.
3 answers |
Can I have water birth with twins and it be safe?
I was admitted Sunday night, I'm leaking amniotic fluid, and now in the hospital til my little girl comes. Been cramping all night but n...
2 answers |
im happy weather my baby is a boy or girl as long as my baby is healthy , they did an ultrosound at 18 weeks and told me its a baby girl ...
2 answers |
This is my first pregnancy, but it's my husband's 4th rodeo. He's sucking the fun and excitement out of it for me what should I do???
1 answer |
I'm 18 weeks and I have 2 more weeks til my ultrasound to find out gender. I wanna know now!!!!
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am having trouble sleeping even though I am exhausted what could I do to help me sleep?
4 answers |
Hi ladies! Anyone else here a big girl? I'm overweight and 13 weeks pregnant and feel like I'm the worst mother in the world already by n...
4 answers |
Had my appointment a few days ago, I'm almost 14 weeks and they're testing my blood to determine the gender so I'm just waiting on a phon...
10 answers |
Anyone else expecting twins to join your family in July 2017??
2 answers |
Has anyone else experienced a excessive amount of protein in their urine?
Is anyone else going through this? I'm 14 weeks with my first and I'm only actually hungry about once a day. I drink plenty of water and ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources