Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
1 - 20 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Are there any bigger girls out there, pregnant, that think they should feel a difference in their tummy but don't really? - it makes me r...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies! Anyone else here a big girl? I'm overweight and 13 weeks pregnant and feel like I'm the worst mother in the world already by n...
2 answers |
Anyone else expecting twins to join your family in July 2017??
7375907 tn?1402105972
Well I got the results of my blood test back and we are having a Girl. Never thought I would say that. Still in shock. A GIRL!!!! Wow. We...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I get so excited because i feel a little flutter every now and then. Feels so special. Have you started feeling your baby already?
I am having trouble sleeping even though I am exhausted what could I do to help me sleep?
1 answer |
Hello All, Does any one else have a big gap in age between their first child and second? I'm due July 3rd and my 11 year old daughter is...
1 answer |
Heart rate 188 have 2 boys already compared U/s boys are on the left this one on the right babygirl maybe:)
Anyone else finally pregnant after treatments?
4 answers |
Hi ladies I'm 10 weeks 6days today . Like most of u laddies I been wondering what I'm having or what old wives do u guys know of that I c...
2 answers |
I'm 8 weeks this week and the nausea is getting worse. I didn't even have one day of feeling sick with my first pregnancy. I'm struggling...
8 answers |
I'm 13 weeks 2 days and having a world of issues with sleeping through the night. Any tips other than getting the special pillow? We just...
3 answers |
Had my appointment a few days ago, I'm almost 14 weeks and they're testing my blood to determine the gender so I'm just waiting on a phon...
7 answers |
I'm on my third pregnancy - 9 weeks - and my legs have been incredibly itchy, starting a week before I found out I was pregnant. Is this ...
4 answers |
Hi everyone!! My husband and I just found out we're expecting our 2nd. I've been so nervous bc with my son I was sick my entire pregnancy...
7 answers |
7375907 tn?1402105972
My husband and I have a named picked out if our baby is a boy but I am not sold on it completely. Our first born name is Asher and I love...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm showing already! This is my second child. Does that mean this child is going to be bigger??
5 answers |
So i know its really CONTROVERSIAL but i just wanted to know your thoughts on it mommas. So yesterday i was at a wedding and had a glass ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I just notice this evening when i go to wipe i have a little blood i am 8 weeks pregant this only happens when i wipe is this normal? Wh...
3 answers |
Well Hi moms I'm 6 weeks with a due date of July 4th, this is my first baby so I'm very excited just very nervous and scared! This was a ...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources