Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2008.
Had my appointment at the hospital on friday with the consultant and they have decided to make me wait another week even tho im now pract...
I had an ultra sound done at the end of May the said my baby weighed 5lbs an was in the 75% range. I went to my appt today and they want...
hi am 40+3weeks with my 2nd child i go to the hosptial every other day coz my babys movement has slowed down my doctor did an internal th...
Hey Ladies how is everyone doing??? Hope you are all well!! Just thaught id post a quick update. Was sent for a review at the hospital on...
Does anyone know the risks of early induction, I had an elevated AFP level but everything has been fine throughout the entire pregnancy I...
ok guys... where are you??? :) seriuosly if all of you are in the hospital having your babies i'm going to be really jealous!!! anyon...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.