Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2008.
How many of you have noticed that your baby has been hiccuping? My little one seems to hiccup 2-3 times a DAY!
Been a while since I've heard from any of you.. How is it going?? I'm so eager and restless right now! I'm nesting like crazy and I can't...
How many of you are going to have DH/Partner stay overnight in the hospital with you? My hubby stayed up there last time, but I don't th...
How many of you are experiencing extreme BH contractions? Mine have been getting painful! Not just in my belly either. My back is kill...
Is everyone getting excited?? I'm nervous, too, but this is getting so close I can't believe it! I think Precious03 has had her baby an...
Well, my dh says that since I named our daughter, he gets to name this little guy!! He has picked out the name Draeven! I am getting us...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.