Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.
Hi im 19weeks3days im looking for friends to share there experience through out the pregnancy and maybe eventually become friends outsi...
HI guys I am 11 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have brought a fetal doppler xxxx for my children to feel envolved in the pregnancy xxxx I ca...
Finally, we have a June 2012 babies. I will start a list of everyone and their due dates as you start posting! Im excited to see how ever...
Hey guys. If anyone comes on here anymore. Lol. How are all the not so little bubs going?? Mia will be 8 months next week! She is 9.4kg (...
Since most of us had our baby in june im just curious who has started their first period? I had my son june 8th and i bled on and off hea...
How is every1 and their babies doing?? Can you believe our babies are gonna be having their 1st Christmas and Holidays! I just got Jaxsyn...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.