Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

1 - 20 (of 522) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi im 19weeks3days im looking for friends to share there experience through out the pregnancy and maybe eventually become friends outside of here
  Posted
2189208 tn?1339576301
Any ladies still check up on here? My son was born june 18th 2012 hes a walking little moster now at 13 months old.
  Posted
1883676 tn?1325096864
HI guys I am 11 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have brought a fetal doppler xxxx for my children to feel envolved in the pregnancy xxxx I can't find a heartbeat is it too early or any tips are welcomed xxxx thanks xxxx
  Posted
I went to the dr Tuesday & checked down there & told me i was 2cm dilated...can i dilate more over night since this is my 4th pregnancy? Im still having light contractions. I had 2 pregnancies recently.
  Posted
1152301 tn?1331594680
Finally, we have a June 2012 babies. I will start a list of everyone and their due dates as you start posting! Im excited to see how everyone has been doing along with their symptoms! Congrats again guys!
  Posted
1878414 tn?1339124045
Hey guys. If anyone comes on here anymore. Lol. How are all the not so little bubs going?? Mia will be 8 months next week! She is 9.4kg (20 pound 7) and 73cm long. She is the happiest little girl i know. Still not quite crawling, she get...
  Posted
Since most of us had our baby in june im just curious who has started their first period? I had my son june 8th and i bled on and off heavy than very light until july 10th. Im just wondering about when i should expect my period. About 2 ...
  Posted
362249 tn?1441318618
How is every1 and their babies doing?? Can you believe our babies are gonna be having their 1st Christmas and Holidays! I just got Jaxsyns 1st photo shoot done i added a couple to my album!!Hope you ladies are well TC!!
  Posted
1960984 tn?1328471828
so have any of you started/thought about weaning? my little boy is 11 weeks today and next week i am starting to give him baby rice for his breakfast. he is such a hungry boy and is such a chunky monkey. he is soooo hungry and im 85% sur...
  Posted
So im breastfeeding and my lil girl is 4 months. Ive been wanting a alcoholic beverege. Will it affect my babygirl if i have one? And will i look like a bad mom if i do? i was thinking of feeding her before and pumping some milk before i...
  Posted
I'm 6 weeks and I'm spotting. Yesterday I had mild red spotting and today its scanty and brown. Been doing this 4 a solid week. I've had 2 positive pregnancy tests
  Posted
915119 tn?1341952589
Hey girls, how are your little ones doing? Time is going by so quickly, I can't believe most of our babies are 3-4 months old already. My little man is a huge baby. I think he weighs about 18 pounds already. Tomorrow will be his 4 mo...
  Posted
Nathan is gonna turn 3 months this Friday (9/07-2012) 13 weeks on Thursday ... :/ His teething and Tylenol don't seem to help relieve the pain at all... How's everyone dealing with this? Orajel? Tylenol? What...lol
  Posted
2032869 tn?1333992714
How is everyone doing with their babies? :-)
  Posted
1840402 tn?1355436165
Is anyones babies still doing this?? My LO is 8 weeks and is doing it quite alot when asleep.. My health visitor said it should be subsiding by now and now im really paranoid
  Posted
1840402 tn?1355436165
My babyboy is 6 weeks old hes feeding 4oz every 3 hours.. Hes starting to sleep 6 hours thru night and wanting to feed every 2 and half hours. He seems hungier but my health visitor is saying not to move him up another ounce? He was 9lb ...
  Posted
My baby is almost 2 months n i still have little bump that seems to not go down is anybody else experiencing this?
  Posted
1868604 tn?1346462262
We start giving LO full bath a couple of weeks ago. She was really calm about it the first few times. But lately she started crying when we got her out of the water which we wrap a big towel around her right away so It's not the cold air...
  Posted
Sex
Hey I had my baby 6/7 and it was a very difficult delivery..at first I was afraid that I wouldn't heal properly that I would Tear if I had sex...I've had sex after having my baby but it's hard to get in the mood... I have a 6 yr old , ...
  Posted
:( I think Nathan is starting that long process "teething"... His drooling a little and he rubs his face on my shoulder...oh yeah he keeps on sucking his little fist..he's definitely Teething): Poor little guy :/ My baby boy Natha...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community Resources