Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.
so have any of you started/thought about weaning? my little boy is 11 weeks today and next week i am starting to give him baby rice for h...
So im breastfeeding and my lil girl is 4 months. Ive been wanting a alcoholic beverege. Will it affect my babygirl if i have one? And wil...
Hey girls, how are your little ones doing? Time is going by so quickly, I can't believe most of our babies are 3-4 months old already. ...
Nathan is gonna turn 3 months this Friday (9/07-2012) 13 weeks on Thursday ... :/ His teething and Tylenol don't seem to help relieve ...
How is everyone doing with their babies? :-)
My babyboy is 6 weeks old hes feeding 4oz every 3 hours.. Hes starting to sleep 6 hours thru night and wanting to feed every 2 and half h...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.