Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

81 - 100 (of 522) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1960984 tn?1328471828
So im due in 8 days. But my next midwife appy is 3 days after my due date... They said they will do a stretch and sweep at that appt... Now not to sound stupid or anything but how exactly is it done?? And what does it involve??
  Posted
So i go in to the hospital in 6 hours to be induced. so nervous.
  Posted
1885548 tn?1325203101
Been quite some time since I posted last but tomorrow is my big day 9 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep one bit hoping to avoid the poticen drip bit all depends on my dilation :( I am extremely nervous and ready to see my b...
  Posted
2021033 tn?1329416071
Just wondering what to expect with an induction. I'm 5cm and 80% effaced already, but I know that doesn't mean anything. I'm trying to get my water broke, and if that doesn't work then Pitocin.
  Posted
1854861 tn?1333478504
had my 39 week appt today, when i was supposed to have my membranes stripped... but i wasnt dialated at all to do it :( pretty frustrating since im soo ready to meet my little girl. is it normal not be dialated even a little bit? im not ...
  Posted
Im 38 weeeks & 5 days & I recently had alot of discharge but this time, I had a small string of blood...does that mean a bloody show?
  Posted
Hopefully someone can answer this. I had my baby Friday and im nursing. Im noticing a very strange smell when he eats. Ive nursed 2 other babies previous and never noticed this b4. Is it possible my milks bad?? I dont understand. It look...
  Posted
915119 tn?1341952589
A lot of you have already had your babies so I guess I can ask this..... Is anyone feeling dizzy? I had my baby 2 weeks ago- c-section, and since yesterday I feel dizzy off and on. Is this normal? I have been taking prenatal vitamins, b...
  Posted
640548 tn?1340556955
But completely nauseous! All I want to do yesterday and today is eat, my stomach won't stop growling, but I'm nauseous at the same time. I feel like I need to make up for the past 2 months I could only eat a little at a time before fee...
  Posted
Well I came into l&d on Saturday at 12pm started the drug to get induced nothing happened and I was only 1cm and 60% when I came in then Sunday I started another medicine. And I started getting contractions but no change to my cervix now...
  Posted
1960984 tn?1328471828
so im nearly 38 weeks, and i cant wait to have my little one here. But past few days i've been having really bad heart palptations like i did when i was first pregnant and i find it hard to catch my breath. Thing is i loose my breath fro...
  Posted
So I am 5 days away from having my baby but throat is burning right now. Took a nap bc wasn't feeling so good n woke up to my throat killing me. My doc office us closed until tomorrow n don't feel its an emergency but w my c-section on S...
  Posted
2021033 tn?1329416071
So Im 38 wks 3 days and I have the WORST gas ever. Any other mums dealing with this? Im also 5 cm and 80% effaced and his head is at -1. Not in labor.
  Posted
So I am 5 days away from having my baby but throat is burning right now. Took a nap bc wasn't feeling so good n woke up to my throat killing me. My doc office us closed until tomorrow n don't feel its an emergency but w my c-section on S...
  Posted
1901977 tn?1333995326
She came via C-section in the early morning of Wednesday June 6th after 30 hours of very bad labor. If you remember I went into the hospital Monday night, so I only had 2-3 hours of relief from the epidural before they decided to send us...
  Posted
So i lost my mucus plug how long should i wait till my water breaks
  Posted
So, my honey and I have been busy this weekend. Sex last night and tonight, walks, spicy foods, and whatever other tricks to get our little girl out lol. I've been getting strong lower abdominal pains that come and go every 15 or so minu...
  Posted
So, my honey and I have been busy this weekend. Sex last night and tonight, walks, spicy foods, and whatever other tricks to get our little girl out lol. I've been getting strong lower abdominal pains that come and go every 15 or so minu...
  Posted
pitocin was started at 7 & he was born at 11:58am he weighd 8lbs 7oz and was 20 1/2 inches long... he is such a great baby and im so in love:)
  Posted
I went to the docs todayy, and im only 1 cm dialated how long does the dialation last?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...