Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.
My daughter is 3 weeks old for about a few days now she just wants to be held while awake and asleep at night she does pretty well with s...
What are your guys thoughts on water?? He has 3ounces of milk every 3-4 hrs. But last day or 2 he seems a teeeny bit conspipated... I don...
Colt Bridger was born on June 28th at 9:18 pm. I started labor at 7 am on Wednesday the 27th. I wasn't dilating but they let me labor for...
Has anyone else started their lil one with tummy time and will they bring their head up? My daughter is almost 4 weeks on friday and she ...
I had my baby on june 8th and the past 3-4 days my bleeding stops for the day and ill have some light discharge. But all the suddwn today...
Im breastfeedin my 3 1/2 week old babygirl, i feel lke she never gets full shes always wantin the boob, is it normal? or is my milk jst n...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.