Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

21 - 40 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey I was just curious as to how long until baby gets here after you lose your mucus plug, today I lost two big pieces. No bloody show. But I've had a lot of pressure in my lower pelvis and some cramping and.back pain. Nothing that I can...
avalynn62713 | Last answer
I went to see my doctor and I have begun to dilate fluid is a little low as my water broke. Have to get my contractions closer together to get the ball rolling. Yay!
Rapunzals | Posted
Went to the doctors today and she said I'm 4cm dialated and 60 % effaced and also my mucus plug is completly gone I'm 39 weeks today and opinions on how much longer until baby arrive?
breiall | Posted
I walked 2 miles at the zoo. Hope this gets things going because my back hurts.
Cornpones | Last answer
Water broke today at 9pm. Was feeling awful b4 that...pretty much all day. Was at 5 cm but they needed me to slow down to get antibiotics in for group b strep. So no I'm at 8-9 holding out for one more hour then they'll let me push. Almo...
hjkj2013 | Last answer
Hello ladies im due July 2 but I always knew this baby was coming before my due date. Today I have been having contractions not strong or close together and the past 3 days ive had diarrhea. The thing is now I think my water might have b...
Rapunzals | Last answer
Im 40 w 2days and still no sign of baby! Im going to the doc today i really hope he diesnt schedule a csection! Any advice to go into labor natturally?
Cowgirlmommy | Last answer
On the 12 of June miss Sophie Lynn came in to this crazy world with one push! Easiest labor I have had! She came in at a very tiny 6 lb 8 oz. she is the sweetest thing ever.spent two day in the hospital and last night was our first night...
popowife | Last answer
At 7am. Pray for me ladies.
psrivs | Last answer
I mowed my yard. 38 wks and membranes swept wednesday...3cm dilated and fully effaced. I asked my hubby to mow on monday and since he didn't so it alllllll week and its out of control (to my eyes) I mowed it. And I don't care if he gets ...
hjkj2013 | Posted
OK I lost my mucus plug last night, I've dilated 3cms all the way thinned out and I'm having braxton Hicks contractions off and on with mild cramping. Feels a lil funny down there. She said his head is right there. how much longer do you...
Red_Cocainee | Last answer
Had my doctor appointment today and I'm 3 cm dilated!! They scraped my membranes and I've been having period like cramping off and on since 6pm. I'm so excited I can hardly wait to get this show on the road!!
hjkj2013 | Last answer
3175359_tn?1348078633
I am 39w tomorrow, FTM! I have had no indication of any labor, that I'm aware of...my OB hasn't done any exams saying it's not worth my discomfort until I'm at 40 wks, so I don't know if physically my body is getting ready. I really th...
KJ881 | Last answer
4220225_tn?1360688722
Mi corazon is due in 17 days, but I don't think I'm ready for her to leave my belly. I'm going to miss being knocked up :) my pregnancy was pretty smooth. I hope delivery goes smoothly also.
shardonnay04 | Last answer
How many days left for everyone?! Any progress? I'm loving being a mommy! I can't believe she's 11 days already!
BrittanyNicolee | Last answer
Dr told me I am dilated 1cm today! Any other June 30 mamas making any progress?!?? Well be meeting the little ones soon :)
1992Mama | Last answer
Tommrow is the big day! Every excited. But scared at the same time! We check in at 6 am that means we have to get up at 345. And I have to kids to get ready as well and helpful tips to make it Easy
popowife | Last answer
Spotting instead of period. i get my periods in the beginning of the months. ends 5 days later . it's regular every month. So From june 1st to yesterday was bright red spotting. Today its brownish. am i Pregnant?? i took 4 test. came ...
leex3marie | Posted
Just wondering is my due date wrong June 7th...or is baby stubborn?
kristenoden | Last answer
Went to the dr on Tuesday (36 weeks) and she told me of I haven't had my son by the 28th they will schedule to induce me sometime the next week!! I can't believe how close I am to meeting my little boy :)
1992Mama | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...